Best Waifu Tournament Round 5 : Semifinals

Who's the Best Female Character in Each Match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž

Welcome to the Best Waifu Tournament

Round:

Semifinals

IMPORTANT: I WILL NOT COUNT VOTES FROM THOSE WHO DO NOT VOTE FOR EACH FIGHT. ALSO IF I SEE OR NOTICE SOME SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY THAT ENTRY WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.

In this round in this thread we will have 4 characters, which means 2 fights.

FIGHT 1

Yoruichi

Yoruichi Shihouin Top 1 Supremacy

The greatest of all time, thunder goddess in shingami clothing, Yoruichi is simply the perfect package.

She's a
- Somewhat cheeky and playful woman
- Is a literal cat girl
- Has a domineering personality
- Radiates fat "onee- san" energy
- Loyal to a fault to her friends and subordinates (she will look after and take good care of you โค)
- Can be serious when the situation arises for it.
- Got the fastest hands in all realms for slaughtering villains and "other activities" ๐Ÿ˜ณ
- Perfect proportions
All rolled up into one lean chocolate Goddess.

She's also an unintentional lady killer. Poor Soi- fon
:crazwhat:
There's literally nothing that she cannot achieve.

Greatness so overloaded she even broke reality and erased Kubos racism. In fact, as far as for minoroties go in bleach, she's the only dark skinned character that got any respect. Truly some goat shit.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

Reality got bent with the force of her fat arse. The concentrated mass on her bunda was far too much for even someone like Kubo to handle.

The Queen with unparralled peak proportions and confidence. It is what it is.
:jordanmf:

Just try not to get knocked out by her CoC, when standing too close. Unrivalled.

VS

Boa Hancock

Boa is fucking hot. Strong female character, and did I mention she is hot?

Also she is cute

Fight 2

Reze

Reze is a great waifu because even though Denji has Makima as his lock of romantic target, Reze still swipes Denji away from Makima not once but twice in the story. Reze has average high school girl build, nice legs, and the sadistic smile of her makes me want to hit by her. Her personality is flirty and manipulative, but her sense of morals is there as she will not killing humans excessively unless she has to. Her romance with Denji was the most developed throughout the series, they were just strangers at first, then friends and they start dating but end up becoming enemies during the Bomb Girl arc. Before that, their relationships improved by having them swims naked in the night at the school's pool. Even then, the fight starts exploring more and more of their feelings towards each others, and Reze ends up not killing Denji because of her romantic feelings for Denji. Then Denji decided to throw away everything to run off with Reze and live somewhere else, until Makima interferes. At her death, Reze talks about how she also didn't go to school just like Denji and wish that they could have been together instead. Truly, a tragic romance between devils. Not to mention, her fighting skill is op and she is also a badass female fighter.

Some pictures

My favorite scenes

Synopsis on why these two are my favorites: You can see that these two scenes of Reze and Denji asking each others to run away, Denji at first having doubt and after the fight, Denji asks the same question and Reze this time starts to having doubt, I think this was very symbolic between the two.

VS

Tatsumaki

Tatsumaki is the queen of sass, and the best woman in OPM

I fucking love to her banter with everyone and being disrespectful

she is 100% the most fun character of OPM.

There is also her relationship with Fubuki, her little sister.

She loves her and in order to protect her she is outright mean to her to remove them from the battlefield. But if a single drop of her blood fall you're dead meat and she is stoping you.

but this realation is evolving and lately she recognized Fukubi growth

Ad she is also a monster !

but she is a true hero !

1. @Worona Woro
2. @Luffy is the mc
3. @Ekkologix
4. @Sasparan
5. @KINGKONGGUN15
6. @Bakazuki Bakainu
7. @AoFuji
8. @Cinera
9. @RayanOO
10. @Marimo_420
11. @Light D Lamperouge
12. @Queek Hea D Taker
13. @Peroroncino
14. @DKI
15. @Zoro D Goat
16. @Alibaba
17. @Rej
18. @Sadistic Senpai

@Natalija @RayanOO @Marimo_420 @Owl Ki @MangoSenpai @solis @Blother @TheAncientCenturion @Tobi @BleakAsh @Lindltaylor @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Dragoban @KiriNigiri @Guan Yu @Dark Admiral @Jew D. Boy @Steven @Oblivion @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Jaguark101 @Luffy is the mc @Inflamed Haki @imacub @Bakazuki Bakainu @mly90 @Koinboin @SHIHI @Kromage911 @hedera__helix @Reborn @SinOfGreed @Missy @Den_Den_Mushi @AL sama @I'mTired @Gol D. Roger @Fujishiro @Udell @Rivaille @Nana @Silver @Kiwipom @Horo Horo Musume @NotTommy @Usopp Haoshoku Haki @KINGKONGGUN15 @Light D Lamperouge @Veku @Gari @Bounty @TheKnightOfTheSea @Zoro D Goat @Melontonin @Den_Den_Mushi @Cinera @Gari @Constantine @Doggo @Haoshoku @hime @Nana @Kiwipom @Ekkologix @Fujishiro @SHIHI @SmokedOut @Kawaii @Thururuzao @ConquistadoR @Blother @Dr_Professor83 @QueenEmilia @Fujishiro @Bango๐Ÿ… @Seth @Ekkologix @SDfear @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Yasheen @Zara @Zemmi @Vonal @Chrono @Peroroncino @Enryu @Photon [[/USER] @SmokedOut @Thururuzao @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Kagura @h_zorothegoat @Cuistot @Adam ๐ŸŽ @The Unworthy @Aknolagon @Zenos7 @Bakazuki Bakainu @JoSeungHun7335 @Thururuzao @Wonderful World @Worona Woro @KiriNigiri @nik87 @Tyki_Mikk @Alpha @anon @BleakAsh @Cross_Marian @DKI @Zemmi @Fenaker @I'mTired @Jew D. Boy @Sugimoto 14 @Seth @Sasparan @Rej @Reborn @mugiwalaw @Cinera @Tris @Natalija @RayanOO @Marimo_420 @Owl Ki @MangoSenpai @solis @Titty Croissant @TheAncientCenturion @Tobi @BleakAsh @Lindltaylor @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Dragomir @KiriNigiri @Guan Yu @Dark Admiral @Jew D. Boy @Steven @Oblivion @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Jaguark101 @Luffy is the mc @Inflamed Haki @imacub @Lone Laguna Espada @mly90 @Koinboin @SHIHI @Kromage911 @hedera__helix @Reborn @BangMi @SinOfGreed @Missy @AL sama @I'mTired @Gol D. Roger @Fujishiro @Udell @Rivaille @Nana @Silver @Kiwipom @Horo Horo Musume @NotTommy @Usopp Haoshoku Haki @KINGKONGGUN15 @Light D Lamperouge @Veku @Gari @Bounty @TheKnightOfTheSea @Zoro D Goat @Melontonin @Horo Horo Musume @Cinera @Gari @Constantine @Doggo @Haoshoku @hime @Nana @Kiwipom @Ekkologix @Fujishiro @SHIHI @SmokedOut @Wris @Zem @Thururuzao @ConquistadoR @QueenEmilia @Fruitji @Bango๐Ÿ… @Seth @Ekkologix @SDfear @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Yasheen @Zara @Zemmi @Vonal @Chrono @Peroroncino @Enryu @Photon [[/USER] @SmokedOut @Thururuzao @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Kagura @h_zorothegoat @Cuistot @Adam ๐ŸŽ @The Unworthy @Aknolagon @Zenos7 @Bakazuki Bakainu @JoSeungHun7335 @Kawaii @Sasparan @Queek Hea D Taker @Wonderful World @Fugikage Zoro @AoFuji @Dragoban @Haoku @Blackruler @Black_Leg_Wanji @Inzziuma @~UwU~ @T-Peinโ„ข

Last edited:

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž

Will put the OP under "Manga Spoilers"
Post automatically merged:

The Quintuplets are legit the best part of the tournament

Last edited: