Questions & Mysteries Big Mom and Kaido fates?

I haven't watched OP for a while, but when I came back to seeing it's latest spoilers and stuff, Kaido and BM drowned in the Lava but the eruption could've probably launched them somewhere else but if they might've died, I don't want them to die like that, in the past I thought that if there's a way for them to die, it'd be like this:

I thought Law would remove the immortality from Kaido and Luffy gives him the finishing blow (just like how Alpha2late17 said in one of his theories back in 2016 or so, shout out to him), or I thought that if Kaido would die, it'd be by Luffy letting Zoro decapitate Kaido for Luffy to take his devil fruit, and Zoro decapitates BM and take her devil fruit or something.

But it turned out that they had a whole another different fate, that both drowned into the lava, but if they can somehow can still be alive, there's no use for Luffy and his crew to murder them, they could at least help Luffy beat the next bigger opponents who will be very tough tho, like how his former opponents such as Buggy, Crocodile...etc helped him in Impel Down and Marineford, they (Kaido and BM) could help him (Luffy) beat Akainu, BB and Imu-Sama who are the 3 final villains of OP.

What are your thoughts? and what do you think might've happened to Kaido and Big Mom?