Speculations Big Mom will take Kaido's soul

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
If you would remember Big Mom said this

Big Mom wants to get more souls. And i believe one of the souls will be Kaido.

We know Big Mom wants to kill Kaido anyway at one point, we know she is backstabbing everyone and that she is an opportunist.

I believe somewhere in the war Big Mom will take Kaidos soul and make a homie out of him. I wouldnt be suprised if she took souls of other big figures too

That being said someone will need to scare Kaido enough for him to release his soul.

Wano is kinda like Thriller Bark and TB ended the same way

Alliance defeated Oars - Kaido
Moria took in 1000 shadows to grow more stronger- Big Mom will take souls
Unknown third party will show up at the end

Nah you are right. I said someone will need to scare Kaido shitless in order for it to work
Hmm and then as a domino effect sacred of BM, yeah I can see your logic, I don't know if he will ever be scared to be honest, but yeah I understand where you are going now

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
Hmm and then as a domino effect sacred of BM, yeah I can see your logic, I don't know if he will ever be scared to be honest, but yeah I understand where you are going now
Well a couple of people can scare Kaido but two i thinl would work best are

Luffy - Kaido saw him as a part of strongest in the story

Zoro - Kaido already has Oden PTSD and if Zoro can match Oden he should achieve same result

But yeah it could happen it is one piece after all everything could happen
Post automatically merged:

Well a couple of people can scare Kaido but two i thinl would work best are

Luffy - Kaido saw him as a part of strongest in the story

Zoro - Kaido already has Oden PTSD and if Zoro can match Oden he should achieve same result
Hmm I've seen it as more as him getting hyped that there are still people out there that could give him some pleasure in fighting

I would rather see BM fall alongside Kaido!Oda should permanently turn her to O-lin,so she is out of the game without dying!
Anyway,considering its Oda,anything is possible!BM backstabbing Kaido here would be nice too!

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
I would rather see BM fall alongside Kaido!Oda should permanently turn her to O-lin,so she is out of the game without dying!
Anyway,considering its Oda,anything is possible!BM backstabbing Kaido here would be nice too!
Big Mom going down in Wano doesnt make sense for her story arc

So IMO she will fall in Elbaf where it all began