Versus Battle Biggest Clash : High School Musical vs Mean Girls

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
No, I have no shame to create this thread.

This is the biggest clash of the decades : HSM vs Mean Girl. Those two movies will clash in different areas.

Round 1 : Gabrielle Montez vs Cady Heron : who is the smartest in science ? maths, physics etc.

Round 2 : Sharpey Evans vs Regina Georges : who is the biggest bitch ? and who is the biggest star of her school ?

Round 3 : Troy Bolton vs Aaron Samuel : who is the best at sports ? Who is the most handsome ?

Round 4 : Ryan Evans vs Gretchen Wieners : who is the lamest ? who is the most submitted to their boss ?

Round 5 : Best couple : Cady and Aaron vs Troy and Gabriella ?

Round 6 : jingle bell rocks vs Breaking free ? best song and dance ?

Place your votes !

@TheAncientCenturion @Zara @Jew D. Boy @Tris @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Kiwipom @Natalija @Fujishiro @Melontonin and all other cultured people

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
No, I have no shame to create this thread.

This is the biggest clash of the decades : HSM vs Mean Girl. Those two movies will clash in different areas.

Round 1 : Gabrielle Montez vs Cady Heron : who is the smartest in science ? maths, physics etc.

Round 2 : Sharpey Evans vs Regina Georges : who is the biggest bitch ? and who is the biggest star of her school ?

Round 3 : Troy Bolton vs Aaron Samuel : who is the best at sports ? Who is the most handsome ?

Round 4 : Ryan Evans vs Gretchen Wieners : who is the lamest ? who is the most submitted to their boss ?

Round 5 : Best couple : Cady and Aaron vs Troy and Gabriella ?

Round 6 : jingle bell rocks vs Breaking free ? best song and dance ?

Place your votes !

@TheAncientCenturion @Zara @Jew D. Boy @Tris @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Kiwipom @Natalija @Fujishiro @Melontonin and all other cultured people
Whichever one is the character played by Lizzy Caplan low diffs the rest :cheers:

I despise Mean Girls, so HSM wins everything. :giogio:

Round 1: Gabriella of course.
Round 2: Ok, Regina can have this one.
Round 3: Mmmm Troy, because Zac is very handsome these days.
Round 4, 5 and 6: HSM all the way.

Breaking Free is such a childhood tune. Great chorus going on. We will ignore Vanessa's terrible acting.

:finally:

It is a masterpiece. :finally:
Now that you said it i believe i kinda did notice that there are multiple layers to this movie but i guess my brain was too small to fully grasp the meaning and lure behind those
i should've rewatched it another 7 or 8 times and fully understand it before commenting on it's quality
Sorry guys