Black Clover Chapter 256: A Captain's Duty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
L

Levi_Ackerman

This triad is nothing great if Yami is enough to high diff the strongest of them at his max power. (although dark magic counters gravity magic and yami had the type advantage)
Post automatically merged:

Word Magic >> Curse Magic >>Gravity Magic > Bone Magic imo (based on how much i like them)
and also
Blood magic > Bone magic >Flesh magic (if bone isn't devil attributed magic)

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
Hmm you may be on to something. However I would be disappointed if that turned out to be case. His demon is literally SATAN- Lucifer. I would think he would be above the likes of Zagerd.

Remember that this is a powered up Yami PTS who can use mana zone in such an extreme scale.

Zagard nearly got one shotted by Yami when he unlocked manazone for the first time while exhausted pre timeskip.

Yami was just awesome this chapter....
Triad wanna open the gateway just to extract the demon's full power.....it's so crazy....

Yami saying I'm gonna surpass my limit now was just super awesome!! His concentrated mana thrust( actually canon lol) was just insane....is Dante dead???

I don't think so.....

Seth

โ€Ž
Yami was just awesome this chapter....
Triad wanna open the gateway just to extract the demon's full power.....it's so crazy....

Yami saying I'm gonna surpass my limit now was just super awesome!! His concentrated mana thrust( actually canon lol) was just insane....is Dante dead???

I don't think so.....
No. In the last panels you can see his Gravity Magic symbols shine and when they do that it's a sign of him using the "Flesh magic" we call it that way atm because we don't know what is it yet.

I don't care if Yami loses he showed that he is a fucking GOAT and imagine the hype if Julius was at full power.
Dude was cock blocking Triad for years and the only reason they decide to attack now is that Loropechka was weakened due to curse and Julius lost his power.

L

Levi_Ackerman

The power of a retired shonen protagonist .

Yami's strength is admirable.

He isn't a devil host, has no elemental spirit and dosen't have royal blood. He is just a normal human,a badass one at that.

The Black Bulls fared way better than Heart Kingdom or the Golden Dawn did against the zogratis siblings.

Seth

โ€Ž
The power of a retired shonen protagonist .

Yami's strength is admirable.

He isn't a devil host, has no elemental spirit and dosen't have royal blood. He is just a normal human,a badass one at that.

The Black Bulls fared way better than Heart Kingdom or the Golden Dawn did against the zogratis siblings.
Actually no xD.

Yami is the only difference.
If Yami didn't show up Gauche, Henry and Asta would bite the dust and Dante would be on his way to his bedroom where he could enjoy both Grey and Vanessa of course when it comes to research:cheers:

Night with Vanessa:steef::steef::steef::steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.