• ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
The chapter is soo fire, 10/10

Because Jack and Charlotte looks like already got beaten up, seems like Fuego,Nozel, and Dorothy will come to help them.

Dante and Zenon 100% form is soo good and seems like Asta and Liebe still training in the old house.
And with demon god coming to Clover Kingdom, i hope we see Black Bulls member especially Zora,Magna, and Gordon.

The chapter is soo fire, 10/10

Because Jack and Charlotte looks like already got beaten up, seems like Fuego,Nozel, and Dorothy will come to help them.

Dante and Zenon 100% form is soo good and seems like Asta and Liebe still training in the old house.
And with demon god coming to Clover Kingdom, i hope we see Black Bulls member especially Zora,Magna, and Gordon.

Asta and liebe look like they almost finish their training in old house but they probably test their devil union for punch bag speak of Demon god in their kingdom so we have to wait and see how strong asta devil union is before transport to spade kingdom.

:finally:
Post automatically merged:

Asta and liebe look like they almost finish their training in old house but they probably going to test their devil union for punch bag speak of Demon god in their kingdom so we have to wait and see how strong asta devil union is before transport to spade kingdom.

:finally:

Didn't read the official chapter yet but whoever thinks that Black Clover is mid or Tabata is a garbage writer needs to rethink their lives LMAO.:rolaugh:

For the chapter, THE TRIAD 100% DEMON MODES LOOKS SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:stealthblack:Nacht is definitely not gonna die I can tell you that.:kuzanope: And Licht's demon got revived again.:crazwhat:Good chapter.:datas: