• 2/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Hope the next chapter will explains more of Nacht's backstory.
Tabata has a chance to make one of the best original backstories if he handles it well.

Dude but Nacht aside. I'm wondering why no one talks about Yami?

This mofo is responsible? Comes after his comrade because they have a mission? Wears a robe, like proper Magic Knight?

DUDE What the fuck happened that Yami changed this much?

Seth

โ€Ž
Is it just the anime stopping or is something happening to the manga too?
Anime ends on 30th of March with Episode 170.

But there is another info now which says: "In the next issue of Jump ( 28/29th of March ) Yuki Tabata will give a "serious" update on the series.

This is bad.......

Statements like this one never mean anything positive..........

Seth

โ€Ž
Shit. I hope the manga doesnโ€™t go on hiatus or get cancelled.
Me too........

I think Black Clover has Dark Clouds all over already.......

Manga sales are fucking weak because Pierrot ruined the anime and no one ever question why and for what reason this anime was on-going not seasonal with 100 chapters only.... ( Yes they decided BC will be on-going, when BC had only 100 chapters ).

there are talks about Original story movie but people don't realize that Black Clover is ruined in social media. Boku No Hero and Kimetsu used their hype from their amazing anime adaptations to boost interest for movies.

There is no one interested with Black Clover movie especially done by Pierrot.........

and the last things.

Jump editors forcing Tabata to change his decisions. He wanted to kill Yuno and few other characters earlier but Jump editors didnt allow him to. They probably forced him to become next Fairy Tail thingie..........

There is also unconfirmed info that Tabata is rushing the story because he is afraid that BC might get axed soon.........

Bro. Tabata can't catch a break ffs....

Me too........

I think Black Clover has Dark Clouds all over already.......

Manga sales are fucking weak because Pierrot ruined the anime and no one ever question why and for what reason this anime was on-going not seasonal with 100 chapters only.... ( Yes they decided BC will be on-going, when BC had only 100 chapters ).

there are talks about Original story movie but people don't realize that Black Clover is ruined in social media. Boku No Hero and Kimetsu used their hype from their amazing anime adaptations to boost interest for movies.

There is no one interested with Black Clover movie especially done by Pierrot.........

and the last things.

Jump editors forcing Tabata to change his decisions. He wanted to kill Yuno and few other characters earlier but Jump editors didnt allow him to. They probably forced him to become next Fairy Tail thingie..........

There is also unconfirmed info that Tabata is rushing the story because he is afraid that BC might get axed soon.........

Bro. Tabata can't catch a break ffs....
I hope the anime is just going seasonal. I never knew why BC was like the only new gen weekly lol.

I hope the manga doesnโ€™t end and is rushed but I think you may be right. These more recent chapters have felt faster. Asta union mode came way earlier than I expected.

Seth

โ€Ž
I hope the anime is just going seasonal. I never knew why BC was like the only new gen weekly lol.

I hope the manga doesnโ€™t end and is rushed but I think you may be right. These more recent chapters have felt faster. Asta union mode came way earlier than I expected.
Yeah.

Although if anime is going seasonal I hope it gets a reboot held by a different studio. I don't trust Pierrot anymore. They ruined Tokyo Ghoul and now Black Clover.

When it comes to rushing manga content...
Man, this started at the beginning of this arc. Look how quickly Dark Triad fights are finished and now current chapter spoilers. Nacht's backstory.

Fam this backstory could easily be covered in like 2-3 chapters and it would still be good.

It's amazing and underrated how much details and info Tabata can cover in a span of one chapter even if it feels rushed.

Fingers crossed for Black Clover's well-doing but I expect the worst shit......

11 days more....

Yeah.

Although if anime is going seasonal I hope it gets a reboot held by a different studio. I don't trust Pierrot anymore. They ruined Tokyo Ghoul and now Black Clover.

When it comes to rushing manga content...
Man, this started at the beginning of this arc. Look how quickly Dark Triad fights are finished and now current chapter spoilers. Nacht's backstory.

Fam this backstory could easily be covered in like 2-3 chapters and it would still be good.

It's amazing and underrated how much details and info Tabata can cover in a span of one chapter even if it feels rushed.

Fingers crossed for Black Clover's well-doing but I expect the worst shit......

11 days more....
I just saw on Reddit that the manga announcement is about the anime but idk if thatโ€™s true. It also said that BC is going to be on the cover of issue 17 so that might be a good sign.

Seth

โ€Ž
I just saw on Reddit that the manga announcement is about the anime but idk if thatโ€™s true. It also said that BC is going to be on the cover of issue 17 so that might be a good sign.
Yeah, I saw that too.

Although it would be unimpactful a little.

I heard this Tabata's serious update might be just him thanking Pierrot for anime or shit.....

Well, you know.

Let's hope for the best, let's expect shit.