Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Black Clover - Chapter 296
Title: The Sacred Valkyrie
CHAPTER IS OUT ON:

VIZ

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Black Clover - Chapter 296
Title: The Sacred Valkyrie
CHAPTER IS OUT ON:

VIZ

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Amazing chapter. We are finally getting to know more of Acier's story and get to taste how powerful mommy Silva was.

Seth

โ€Ž
@Konstantis have you read it?

We have one thing confirmed.

Noelle won't peak until the 1st baby:milaugh:

Ok, I loved this chapter, Noelle is badass for sure, and became really powerful. But I don't feel that battle over...no I feel everything till now was going same way, as it was with her mother. So I feel like this is just begining...
Was interesting to find that Noelle was already born when her mother died.
@Konstantis have you read it?

We have one thing confirmed.

Noelle won't peak until the 1st baby:milaugh:
Haha funny.
Btw If beign serious Noelle mom died from Vanica, even when she totally dominated in fight, and Nozel then blamed Noelle in everything. I feel like this is not end of flashback, maybe we even will find out whats wrong was with Noelle magic.

Seth

โ€Ž
maybe we even will find out whats wrong was with Noelle magic.
I think we can close at least one of the theories which you already mentioned here:
Was interesting to find that Noelle was already born when her mother died.
That means Vanica's curse didn't disturb the birth and possibly make Noelle born with disadvantages.

and Nozel then blamed Noelle in everything.
It was explained a little. He couldn't talk about the curse and she loved Noelle so much that he prefered to keep her away from him because he was afraid that he will curse Noelle if she gets him too emotional to spill the beans.

Although I thought about one of the possibilities.

What if Daddy Silva was the one who brainwashed Nozel and rest of the kids like that?

I can already see something like Daddy Silva looking at Noelle and literally seeing Acier in her because she looks just like her mother, so it wasn't necessarily ass hole move from him because he was also broken down mentally although he should step up his game as a father and make her life the best he could.

I think we can close at least one of the theories which you already mentioned here:

That means Vanica's curse didn't disturb the birth and possibly make Noelle born with disadvantages.

It was explained a little. He couldn't talk about the curse and she loved Noelle so much that he prefered to keep her away from him because he was afraid that he will curse Noelle if she gets him too emotional to spill the beans.

Although I thought about one of the possibilities.

What if Daddy Silva was the one who brainwashed Nozel and rest of the kids like that?

I can already see something like Daddy Silva looking at Noelle and literally seeing Acier in her because she looks just like her mother, so it wasn't necessarily ass hole move from him because he was also broken down mentally although he should step up his game as a father and make her life the best he could.
Yes, I'm sure her daddy took big part of it...
But then again it could be that Vanica cursed Noelle, while Noelle's mother give her life to remove the curse. That also could explane why every one was blaming Noelle.
Now talking about her daddy, I'm sure there is a reason why we never saw him. And as I understand there could be even more reasons for Noelle being a failure. Again her mana and magic power was beyond normal from the very begining. It could be that after her mother death to save his daughter, and maybe to reach other goals daddy do some shit with his daughter, something like experiments. There was a reason why Veto called Noelle's family as most corrupted. Again Silver family was called as most close to King blood line. So there is a possibility of some plan between King Kira and Noelle's father. But right now it's just assumption. It could just concequences of Vanika curse.

But then again I believe that in last arc main villain should be conected to King Kira, case it's not enough to make new Wizard King, when King Kira is fighting against everything that Wizard King keep doing. So possibilty for Noelle's father appear right there is really hight.
Still I'm glad that soon enough we will get our revelation of truth at least about Noelle's mother death.
Post automatically merged:

Also have to say, that I love Noelle like this:
This girl was insecure in herlself, she has trauma, no one believe in her and she couldn't even use magic, she feel like weak, but now she is confident warrior who is looking on her enemys like on incects. That's character development!

Look at this face! Just look at this face, man! Totally insane She is like yelling:
"THIS IS SPARTA"

Easily best MC shonen female character!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.