Black Clover Chapter 299 Spoilers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile Nozel and Dorothy:

Dorothy: Should we come out finally?

Nozel: Nah, let them suffer even more so I can die saving Noelle in the next few chapters.

Dorothy: What the f?
This! Nozel was going to die in elf battle, again depends on fact if author planned to make Asta new captain or not. I mean if that the case then possible second timeskip could happened. While that could mean that all three captains will die or will be retired of duties. Noelle can replace Nozel, Asta - Yami, while Yuno planned from the very begining became Golden Dawn Captain.
From other hand that couldn't be the case if we get next angel arc. We knew that Elfs was apostols of Sepiroth, who actually have access to Dark Castle. Sepiroth oblivioselly should be angel. While I believe Kira family will be connected to angels or gods. So right now we will have two possible scenarious where plot could move.

I can't see Asta becoming captain already, If Yami dies or somehow he won't be able to do the captain anymore, I think that Nacht will take his role, while Asta would probably become the vice-captain.

I can't see Asta becoming captain already, If Yami dies or somehow he won't be able to do the captain anymore, I think that Nacht will take his role, while Asta would probably become the vice-captain.
Asta litteraly was leading bulls, they improve case him, not case Yami. Yami showed thecway for Astda. Asts actually good leader right now.
Also I've got feelings that Megicula will be main villain in this arc. Unlike others she will be able to change in her real form, so we should wait for phase 2 and 3 as well. Plus Megi should be much stronger than demon in elf arc, case he wasn't able to use his true form in full power. So Megi will be different lvl of opponent. I believe in final of this arc we will get Asta, Noelle and Yuno vs Megicula. So together they will be maybe stronger than Wizard King.

Asta litteraly was leading bulls, they improve case him, not case Yami. Yami showed thecway for Astda. Asts actually good leader right now.
Also I've got feelings that Megicula will be main villain in this arc. Unlike others she will be able to change in her real form, so we should wait for phase 2 and 3 as well. Plus Megi should be much stronger than demon in elf arc, case he wasn't able to use his true form in full power. So Megi will be different lvl of opponent. I believe in final of this arc we will get Asta, Noelle and Yuno vs Megicula. So together they will be maybe stronger than Wizard King.
I already thought that the demon twins were stronger than Zagred.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.