Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Black Clover - Chapter 299
Title: The Sound of the End

CHAPTER IS OUT ON:
VIZ

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Ok, now after Viz translation many moments became much more understanable than they was. It seems that Megicula cursing world can't do anything, for now, for something like Ultimate Magic. Gaja's bet played out well, he possibly managed to kill Vanica. Which is ok with me, but yeah RIP Vanica.
Right now it seems Megicula took full control on Lolo, also she possibly entered phase 2, so she need to Lolo die, which let her entered in phase 3. I beliebe Lolichipeca will be one and only demon in this arc, who will use full power. So in the end got feeling that fight against Megicula will prolong till end of arc, or it will be delayed.
Now talking about Noelle, interesting that interaction between her and Megicula still continues. Megicula wants Noelle to give up, it feels like Noelle is exausted for now, but for sure this is not the end. I could bet on fact that Noelle couldn't control her magic case of Megicula. But for that huge reveal we need Nozel to appear now, case he was the only one who remembered everything about Acier death. But on top of that I've got feeling that he will die in this battle, or will be close to death as never before. And maybe that will be end of phase 2. That is mine speculation for now about events. But than again 300 chapter, next one, has interesting number and there is possibility for it to be best chapter of the year. I'm not sure that Nozel appear will gibe that much hype, but we will see.
The only one thing I hoping that Mimosa wouldn't show up with some broken healing magic that could bring to life dead characters. That will kill whole hype. So we will see...

Chapter is 4/5 for me, it's solid- great, but case we don't know how Gaja will end up I still can't call it Black Clover Greatness!!! Chapter.

Fr tho, i gotta catch up.

Stopped when they started the raid.
Same was with me, but last chapters Noelle Greatness I couldn't miss, so yeah I'm still awaiting her using Ultimate magic tho.

Last edited:

Seth

โ€Ž
Ok, now after Viz translation many moments became much more understanable than they was. It seems that Megicula cursing world can't do anything, for now, for something like Ultimate Magic. Gaja's bet played out well, he possibly managed to kill Vanica. Which is ok with me, but yeah RIP Vanica.
Right now it seems Megicula took full control on Lolo, also she possibly entered phase 2, so she need to Lolo die, which let her entered in phase 3. I beliebe Lolichipeca will be one and only demon in this arc, who will use full power. So in the end got feeling that fight against Megicula will prolong till end of arc, or it will be delayed.
Now talking about Noelle, interesting that interaction between her and Megicula still continues. Megicula wants Noelle to give up, it feels like Noelle is exausted for now, but for sure this is not the end. I could bet on fact that Noelle couldn't control her magic case of Megicula. But for that huge reveal we need Nozel to appear now, case he was the only one who remembered everything about Acier death. But on top of that I've got feeling that he will die in this battle, or will be close to death as never before. And maybe that will be end of phase 2. That is mine speculation for now about events. But than again 300 chapter, next one, has interesting number and there is possibility for it to be best chapter of the year. I'm not sure that Nozel appear will gibe that much hype, but we will see.
The only one thing I hoping that Mimosa wouldn't show up with some broken healing magic that could bring to life dead characters. That will kill whole hype. So we will see...

Chapter is 4/5 for me, it's solid- great, but case we don't know how Gaja will end up I still can't call it Black Clover Greatness!!! Chapter.

Same was with me, but last chapters Noelle Greatness I couldn't miss, so yeah I'm still awaiting her using Ultimate magic tho.
I don't know how to feel about Nozel showing up.

Saint Stage Noelle should be Captain easily.

If Nozel without a Spirit and Ultimate Magic fights Megiculla equally it will be a little dumb or just establishing that Captain level is not that easy to achieve just by having a huge amount of power?

I don't know how to feel about Nozel showing up.

Saint Stage Noelle should be Captain easily.

If Nozel without a Spirit and Ultimate Magic fights Megiculla equally it will be a little dumb or just establishing that Captain level is not that easy to achieve just by having a huge amount of power?
Well, I doubt that Nozel could defeat Megicula, but he could earn some time, plus last part of flashback shpuld be revealed. And yes, I hugely doubt that Nozel will be equel to Megicula. Rather his role looks like could turn into sheep prepares for sacriface

Seth

โ€Ž
Well, I doubt that Nozel could defeat Megicula, but he could earn some time, plus last part of flashback shpuld be revealed. And yes, I hugely doubt that Nozel will be equel to Megicula. Rather his role looks like could turn into sheep prepares for sacriface
I gave this a second thought.

Nozel is the only sibling that inherited Acier's element and even a better version of it because it mutated with his dad's magic.

If Acier with Steel Magic almost fatally wounded Vanica who was using Megicula's power then what if Nozel will have a big role in Megicula's downfall?

Overthinking or possible?

Seth

โ€Ž
Gaja os withering away if you notice.. like that Thanos meme..

and to me ig Magecula has performed union with Vanica
Interesting. Lots of people think that Gaja literally disintegrated Vanica out of existence with his final spell. We will see.

Interesting. Lots of people think that Gaja literally disintegrated Vanica out of existence with his final spell. We will see.
Gaja is literally withering into piece.. from around his edges.. but Magecula must be pretty darn swift to perform union in midst of a lightning attack..

Gaja pulled Vegeta on that devil. Let's hope this time the output will be different.
Since, Dante was done by Magma I hope this one will be the same too.
bro honestly Dante was introduced as the leader of the Badass devil possesed.. and he got his ass beat twice.. one against asta and yami.. now in a Brawling match against Magna.. soo much for his cockiness

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.