Black Clover - Chapter 300 - Beyond Tenacity

Rate the chapter!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Maybe, but she seemed puzzled by his appearance.
Well, he has no magic. It's basically anyone's reaction to seeing Asta. The first thing strong people in BC do is try to measure someone's strength based on their mana reserves or shit.

Seth

โ€Ž
That's probably it. I assumed it was because of Liebe or something.
I hope Megicula rekts base Asta and later shoves him down in the Union mode.

If Union Mode Asta lol diffs Megicula I will probably do the same as @Konstantis and just dip away from reading BC for some time.

Man, this series is terrible at this point. I hope it just ends soon.
What exactly is terrible there, lol? It could be terrible if mc continue lol diff opponents, but I can't sat that lol diff low ranked demon-users(not real demons) would mean anything. Manga right now is great...only one thing that made you question about it's quality is Asta's power up. Nothing less and nothing more.

What exactly is terrible there, lol? It could be terrible if mc continue lol diff opponents, but I can't sat that lol diff low ranked demon-users(not real demons) would mean anything. Manga right now is great...only one thing that made you question about it's quality is Asta's power up. Nothing less and nothing more.
I didn't say it was terrible because of power scaling. I don't care about that

The way the story is progressing tbh
And how is it "terrible"? Story progressing in best way it could:
1. Introduce Spade Kingdom, instead Diamond filler arc;
2. Introduce some strong members of Kira family;
3. Introduce whole demon group, which means that angels also will appear soon;
One thing that could be called bad was timeskip, but it wasn't that bad case characters didn't jump in power lvl.
So again what is bad for ya? ROFL

I don't think I fully understand what u meant but if you asking if Asta is the chosen one then he is not.
I'm curious if Asta would be able to do something against Ultimate magic. I mean if he can cut slash threw it, it maybe will be ok, if it not ose its magic power.

Last edited:

Seth

โ€Ž
I'm curious if Asta would be able to do something against Ultimate magic. I mean if he can cut slash threw it, it maybe will be ok, if it lose its magic power.
Will be pretty hard to tell unless Devils start to use this type of magic.

Seth

โ€Ž
He has the power to repel magic in the world of magic, and you're telling me he is not the chosen one?
If you paid attention to the story you'd know that Magic canceling spells are present in the Black Clover world. Asta's version is different because it mutated with Liebe's Devil genes.

Lucifero called it "Cancelling spells? Mere magic tricks".

Of course the execution of how Asta uses it is amazing but this is not the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.