Black Clover Chapter 304 Spoilers Thread

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
@Konstantis

I feel like I got deepthroated with a dick, shaped up from the letters that make the word "YIKES".

Tabata what the fuck have you done.

1. Mimosa heals Gadjah from the death doors.

2. Gadjah admits his love to Loropechka. This is cute but at the same time, it follows another point that I hate.

3. Mimosa shows up and Noelle is too shy to admit her love for Asta now.

4. Asta doesn't care.

5. Fuck you Tabata.

What do you think bro? Judging too early or Tabata literally deepthroated us?

Black Clover becomes romance drama comedy cluster*uck in this chapter

:denzimote:
Post automatically merged:

@playa4321
Tabata pissed the living fuck out of me. If you don't read the spoilers just read this one line at least:

Noelle doesn't confess to Asta because Mimosa shows up and Tabata finally remembers that Yuno exists.
Why are you mad at this, Asta likes nun more than Noelle anyway?
:myman:

Last edited:
Gadja somehow still alive and kicking just fine in this chapter doesn't strike very well to me after everything that's happened, to say the absolute least. I recall he literally said he would turn every single remaining ounce of his life force into magical energy, and then there's this chapter... No matter how good Mimosa is, she shouldn't be capable of healing someone that should have zero life force. That screams bullshit to me.

The curses just disappeared. I hope this just means that Megicula's influence on the outside has been reduced to zero and that's why the curses have been lifted. Because if she has been completely killed and erased from existence even in the Underworld, then it's just a waste IMO. Too soon to judge which option will end up being the accurate one, but I think (and hope above all) that it's just the first and that Megicula's still kicking in the Underworld waiting for her level to come out.

@Konstantis

I feel like I got deepthroated with a dick, shaped up from the letters that make the word "YIKES".

Tabata what the fuck have you done.

1. Mimosa heals Gadjah from the death doors.

2. Gadjah admits his love to Loropechka. This is cute but at the same time, it follows another point that I hate.

3. Mimosa shows up and Noelle is too shy to admit her love for Asta now.

4. Asta doesn't care.

5. Fuck you Tabata.

What do you think bro? Judging too early or Tabata literally deepthroated us?
That was horrible decision for Black Clover overall. Tabatha made Mimosa broken healer that can revive anyone. I don't really care about that tsundere thing at all, but Tabatha just made legit immportal characters, and if with case of Rill it was explaneble with Mimosa is trash. I'm going to put BC on pause.
Fuck off Noelle lol​
Mimosa was just trash empty character. Now she is empty character with power to revive characters. idk right now she is just horrible and need to die ASAP, for sake of manga.