Black Clover Chapter 306 Spoilers Thread

@Calypso @Light D Lamperouge @playa4321 @Konstantis

Idiots: OMG Tabata can't write backstories.

Tabata: Okay have Nacht and Zenon's backstory and cry how well written they are. I take this as my W. Ciao.

:cheers:
Interesting that Zenon demon called Beelzebub which is another name of Satan. While we have Lucifero who is also Satan. Someone made assuption that Beelzebub and Lucifero could became one demon if they united, like Lilith did before.
But yes, chapter was surprisely interesting

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Interesting that Zenon demon called Beelzebub which is another name of Satan. While we have Lucifero who is also Satan. Someone made assuption that Beelzebub and Lucifero could became one demon if they united, like Lilith did before.
But yes, chapter was surprisely interesting
I'm wondering. Is Zenon broken down villain or he is anti hero on the wrong path? He didn't seem to be evil.

+ holy fuck he looks like Young Yuno and his brother looks like Asta.

Check this one btw. Dude said Tabata foreshadowed this shit:

Btw. @Light D Lamperouge @playa4321 @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Daikenki and etc.

I got another theory right. Zenon and other Dark Triad members don't have the pacts with their devils. They were going on just like Asta does with Liebe. So now that Zenon is about to make contract with Beelzebub he will be even crazier holy f.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
I got another theory right. Zenon and other Dark Triad members don't have the pacts with their devils. They were going on just like Asta does with Liebe. So now that Zenon is about to make contract with Beelzebub he will be even crazier holy f.
God damn. These bitches truly are the strongest mages in the series, I doubt Julius himself can take them 1v1.

Seth

โ€Ž
God damn. These bitches truly are the strongest mages in the series, I doubt Julius himself can take them 1v1.
I'm obsessed with Julius' power level.

Remember that he can one-shot Captain-level character. He told Patry that he is only alive because he doesn't want to hurt William's body.

He can subdue Spatial Mages with Chrono Stasis.

I will say that he won't have low diff triad members but he is still up there.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
I'm obsessed with Julius' power level.

Remember that he can one-shot Captain-level character. He told Patry that he is only alive because he doesn't want to hurt William's body.

He can subdue Spatial Mages with Chrono Stasis.

I will say that he won't have low diff triad members but he is still up there.
Patri is above Captain level lol. Or at least early series Captain level. Now all the captains have gotten way stronger.

But if the Dark Triad feats weโ€™ve seen so far arenโ€™t even pact feats? Bruh.

Seth

โ€Ž
Patri is above Captain level lol. Or at least early series Captain level. Now all the captains have gotten way stronger.

But if the Dark Triad feats weโ€™ve seen so far arenโ€™t even pact feats? Bruh.
Don't forget that Julius' existence worked somewhat similar to existence of Gojo in the Jujutsu verse.

No one even attempted full scale invasion on Clover Kingdom while Julius was at his prime, remember that Julius was never there when Captains were handling shit and etc? He was protecting the borders from the Grand Magic Zone.

Vanica and Dante could easily attack before and they didn't even try their shit with Julius. Julius suffers from something like Whitebeard but the difference here is that he gave away his life to not hurt William and cast country size spell to protect citizens.

Julius was a guardian Diety of Clover. No Spade or Diamon mage was equal to him. Why do you think it took so long for Dante and Spade to try and capture Yami and William?

Why actually attack just when Julius was out? Just leaving puzzles for you there I think you understand the message.

WIzard King is something beyond mere captain level.

So you think the zogratis family is not an actual family but more so a mafia?
It's hella weird. Especially including the new older brother that looks like Asta's early design.

Dunno man.

It's hella weird. Especially including the new older brother that looks like Asta's early design.

Dunno man.
Yeah it does seem kinda weird the other three at least look resemblance to each other while the older brother is the odd one out or they might just be half siblings due to the eye color in each of the three dark triad.

Last edited:

Seth

โ€Ž
Yeah it does seem kinda weird the other three at least look resemblance to each other while the older brother I the odd one out or they might just be half siblings due to the eye color in each of the three dark triad.
How would you see it play out?

The whole Zogratis family?

How would you see it play out?

The whole Zogratis family?
Don't know as of yet this might be the first backstory we got from the dark triad that actually focuses on them specifically from Zenon's perspective. We only got a glimpse of Dante's backstory of him in different ages. Vanica's backstory involving acier was great but nothing came out of it because we still don't know much about vanica herself and now this older brother who we just got introduce to without any hints or foreshadowing about his presence until now. Just to find out Zenon was somewhat responsible of his death so who knows how the dark triad's characters will be in the future going forward but I'm looking forward to see what happens next.

H

humanbeing

Dunno man.
what are you talking about? the kid who saved Zenon and looks like Asta is called Allen, he was the son of defense unit captain , and his rival, he was killed later byZenon along the demon in a dungeon.
while Zenon's elder brother was the one who comforted him and said that he has more talent than Vanica and Dante but we never saw his face completely so don't understand why do you say resembles Asta's early design.

Last edited by a moderator:

Seth

โ€Ž
what are you talking about? the kid who saved Zenon and looks like Asta is called Allen, he was the son of defense unit captain , and his rival, he was killed later by the demon in a dungeon.
while Zenon's elder brother was the one who comforted him and said that he has more talent than Vanica and Dante but we never saw his face completely so don't understand why do you say resembles Asta's early design.
Don't act like you found out America.

The first spoilers that started to float had shit that said this guy is oldest brother.

Seems they were fake.

Gol D. Roger

ศถษฆษ› ึ„ษจส€วŸศถษ› ำ„ษจีผษข
โ€Ž
Zenon and other Dark Triad members don't have the pacts with their devils. They were going on just like Asta does with Liebe. So now that Zenon is about to make contract with Beelzebub he will be even crazier holy f.
No, it was explicitly said devils must make a contract to operate outside the Underworld. Zenon could be a little different as his compatibility is higher.

Allen not only looks like Asta, but has also a fire sword who looks like Asta's sword.
Well, Allen must be Asta's relative and Zenon is apparently Yuno's one.