Black Clover - Chapter 337 - Whereabouts

Rate this chapter!

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
No Lucius in the chapter ;-;

Overall, pretty fine chapter.

The new guy, Ryuya, is deffo Yami's relative lmao. Tabata ain't fooling anyone. They look like copies of each other lmao, even say the same stuff.

And Asta states their KI is vaguely similar

Anyway he looks cool and his power is very interesting. All-seeing eye? Since he knows of the devils, could he have made a deal with one and gotten that eye? Eye patch characters are always dope lmao.

Some colourings from the chapter and some art

How Asta gonna look like after a week there :kobeha:

Last edited:
Pretty good chapter, art always great especially the last page. Now that the black bulls are going to find Asta after believing he's not dead because of not seeing his body, why doesn't Lucius believe he is not dead. He didn't see him die and just assumes he's dead, after all the planning that he has done you would think he will wait and see Asta die in front of him. If Tabata explains it well it's fine but hope it's not something stupid.

The only reason I can only think of is that part of Beelzebub is still "alive" inside paladin lily. If we go back to before Yami got to the clover kingdom, Lucifero, Beelzebub, Megicula, Astaroth or Lucius were looking for a way in and or out of the underworld. They needed somebody with world tree magic and dark magic, they found William but couldn't find anybody with dark magic in any of the kingdoms but they found Yami in the Hino country and Beelzebub transported Yami to the clover kingdom so Lucius/Julius could meet him. So now that Lucius took control over all the devils in the underworld and is using Beelzebub, something which Beelzebub might not like. Beelzebub saves Asta by transporting him to Hino country to be healed and to get stronger to beat Lucius. that means that the paladins could have a flaw that Lucius doesn't know about.

Ryuya Ryudo has got to be related to Yami. I remember the image where it shows that Yami has around the same mana amount as royals. if Yami is related to a Shogun or maybe a daimyo (I think I used the correct term) it wouldn't be to that strange he would have that mana amount in the clover kingdom.

With Asta having Noelle, Mimosa and Nero/secre as ships which could be a parallel for Yami as at the end of the spade arc Charlotte confessed to Yami while Vanessa was next to her and then we see a new samurai girl in this chapter which in get Nero/Secre vibes from. I think it's the eyes on page 12.
Noelle being a parallel to Charlotte
Mimosa being a parallel to Vanessa
Nero/Secre being a parallel to this new girl in the chapter.

I also wonder how Asta's swordsmanship compares to people who are actual swordsman and not magic swordsmen like Fanzell and Licht to an extent. ngl really liked Asta's arm sleeve covering his devil arm it's a shame that it only lasted a few chapters. somebody pointed out that it's autumn in Hino so I wonder if that is going to be significant or maybe has some meaning on japan. And Yami doesn't like moths pretty strange fear for yami to have.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Pretty good chapter, art always great especially the last page. Now that the black bulls are going to find Asta after believing he's not dead because of not seeing his body, why doesn't Lucius believe he is not dead. He didn't see him die and just assumes he's dead, after all the planning that he has done you would think he will wait and see Asta die in front of him. If Tabata explains it well it's fine but hope it's not something stupid.

The only reason I can only think of is that part of Beelzebub is still "alive" inside paladin lily. If we go back to before Yami got to the clover kingdom, Lucifero, Beelzebub, Megicula, Astaroth or Lucius were looking for a way in and or out of the underworld. They needed somebody with world tree magic and dark magic, they found William but couldn't find anybody with dark magic in any of the kingdoms but they found Yami in the Hino country and Beelzebub transported Yami to the clover kingdom so Lucius/Julius could meet him. So now that Lucius took control over all the devils in the underworld and is using Beelzebub, something which Beelzebub might not like. Beelzebub saves Asta by transporting him to Hino country to be healed and to get stronger to beat Lucius. that means that the paladins could have a flaw that Lucius doesn't know about.

Ryuya Ryudo has got to be related to Yami. I remember the image where it shows that Yami has around the same mana amount as royals. if Yami is related to a Shogun or maybe a daimyo (I think I used the correct term) it wouldn't be to that strange he would have that mana amount in the clover kingdom.

With Asta having Noelle, Mimosa and Nero/secre as ships which could be a parallel for Yami as at the end of the spade arc Charlotte confessed to Yami while Vanessa was next to her and then we see a new samurai girl in this chapter which in get Nero/Secre vibes from. I think it's the eyes on page 12.
Noelle being a parallel to Charlotte
Mimosa being a parallel to Vanessa
Nero/Secre being a parallel to this new girl in the chapter.

I also wonder how Asta's swordsmanship compares to people who are actual swordsman and not magic swordsmen like Fanzell and Licht to an extent. ngl really liked Asta's arm sleeve covering his devil arm it's a shame that it only lasted a few chapters. somebody pointed out that it's autumn in Hino so I wonder if that is going to be significant or maybe has some meaning on japan. And Yami doesn't like moths pretty strange fear for yami to have.
Oda: Wano is finally over
Asta: Not yet!
Would the two of you like to be added to the tag lists for the Black Clover threads?

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I just want Asta to have his own magic. I know it may never happen since that's the whole point of the story but still.
It might be possible that he awakens it after losing Leibe. We'll see.

I am currently interested in Ryudo. Cool power. Might be a devil one like I posited above.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
It might be possible that he awakens it after losing Leibe. We'll see.

I am currently interested in Ryudo. Cool power. Might be a devil one like I posited above.
Yeah, the eye makes me curious. Another way is Earth Spirit, It would be a stretch but Loropechika could see shit thru the entire country from the water.

Maybe Ryuya can see/hear everything thru earth.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Yeah, the eye makes me curious. Another way is Earth Spirit, It would be a stretch but Loropechika could see shit thru the entire country from the water.

Maybe Ryuya can see/hear everything thru earth.
That's a good theory. Might be some master of ki and something more.

I posited his name is something like Dragon or something. Maybe it's connected to that.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
That's a good theory. Might be some master of ki and something more.

I posited his name is something like Dragon or something. Maybe it's connected to that.
Would be cool if the Land of Sun is evil at least towards other countries. Old Japan wasn't so welcoming for people from abroad.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Would be cool if the Land of Sun is evil at least towards other countries. Old Japan wasn't so welcoming for people from abroad.
Think they most likely just don't meddle with other countries.