Black Clover - Chapter 340 - An Opening

Rate this chapter!

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
โ€œIโ€™m not done yet!โ€

KO

That was legit probably my favorite moment in the entire series. Ichika for me stole the best female Black Clover character from Mereoleona this chapter. Lol

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
โ€œIโ€™m not done yet!โ€

KO

That was legit probably my favorite moment in the entire series. Ichika for me stole the best female Black Clover character from Mereoleona this chapter. Lol
Oh, hell yeah. Same thought. Someone finally made him shut up at least for a second:milaugh:

Lucius in the chapter baby
:steef:

Pretty good chapter. The sequence of the fight was great imo. Ichika is a beast.
Is it me or Ki seems too op? + Imagine Astra scrapped this Anti Magic bs and went full Ki. I know it won't happen but I would take anything over Liebe who annoys me, just like the whole concept of Anti-Magic does.

Splitting the sky with Ki seems crazy as fuck. Ofc Asta will do it and that scares me...

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Is it me or Ki seems too op? + Imagine Astra scrapped this Anti Magic bs and went full Ki. I know it won't happen but I would take anything over Liebe who annoys me, just like the whole concept of Anti-Magic does.

Splitting the sky with Ki seems crazy as fuck. Ofc Asta will do it and that scares me...
He'll probably mix it up I guess. Not sure if it's too OP, it definitely is very powerful, but even with all of that, according to Ryuya, Asta can't take Lucius head on at all. So like we posited it should not be enough to close the gap.