Black Clover - Chapter 347 - Truth in the Lie

Rate this chapter!

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Great chapter. I love the fighting scenes. Lily blitzing Ichika at the start was perfect. Sistah has been awesome lately. Top notch. So has Kezokaku lmao. Loved her reactions to frogs.

Nice twist with Ichika being the one to kill the clan. Yami seems like a GOAT big br0. Taking the blame and leaving the land just for the sake of his little sister.

Would have loved to see more of the Ryuzen 7 before Asta's intervention tho. Think they still have a lot to show. The Paladins are outstandingly powerful.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
โ€Ž
Naruto fangirls be like: "Awwwww, Yami is so less hot now that I know he didn't actually massacre his entire clan."

Great chapter, glad to see this arc has pretty brisk pacing.

Great chapter. I always knew Yami wasnโ€™t the one that killed his entire clan.
Would love to see how the other ryuzen 7 pan out against the paladins.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Iโ€™m just noticing: is that Ice Paladin Heath Grice, that Ice villain from extremely early on?

EDIT: Oh shit, yes it is lol. Nice little detail there.
Yeah it's him and I agree it's a nice detail. Talked about it before.
Decent chapter.

Interesting to see some old faces back.

One of them is clearly Heath Grice. The dude from chapter 6 lmao

Dunno for sure who the other guy is. Could it be Revchi??

The choreography in the chapter was great again.
This panel looks beastly

Ichika looks too raw all the time. Love it.

Some colourings

And now a paladin and angels(?) descending to the Hino Kuni. And sistah is the one leading them. It's gonna be one hell of a trauma for Asta.​
I thought the other guy is Revchi but it seems it's not him.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Hopefully we see what going on in the CK. Be funny if Mereoleona became WK for the time being
She's been suspiciously missing recently. I posited before that she might have became a Paladin.

Nice chapter. The twist was good, Yami being absolved quick is best rather than dragging it. As for Ichika, it makes her situation more interesting atleast though I'm not crazy about her so far. Sister Lily's been nice and so was that seemingly gloomy yet lady Kezokaku. This arcs arc's pretty good so far.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Because Tataba doesn't like him.
I was thinking Mereo cuz she was gone recently and iirc she wasn't an elf during the elf arc, right?

Leo could be a nice match for Asta but I figure Sistah is already the one assumed as the emotional matchup for Asta.

He'll
I was thinking Mereo cuz she was gone recently and iirc she wasn't an elf during the elf arc, right?

Leo could be a nice match for Asta but I figure Sistah is already the one assumed as the emotional matchup for Asta.
He'll be used for Fugeo development or other way round. Mereoleona too strong for them already even without Paladin power she'll get. Honestly Mereoleona probably out in the wilds training to master whatever she was becoming against Lucifero.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
He'll

He'll be used for Fugeo development or other way round. Mereoleona too strong for them already even without Paladin power she'll get. Honestly Mereoleona probably out in the wilds training to master whatever she was becoming against Lucifero.
Yeah that's a valid opinion.

I think that the main cast will have some emotional fights so to say. Like Asta and Sistah.

I've theorized previously that Nacht will face Morgen, or Yami and Nacht together. Or Lucius might be Yami's fight as well.

For Yuno not sure, Noelle I've been thinking maybe Kahono. Fuego could face Leo or Mereo I guess. Not too sure about the rest.

Maybe Lucius pulls out Acier for Nozel or Noelle.