• 3/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2/5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I still have some trust in Tabata but it looks like another one of those tarded "hero landings" moments.

Also the emphasis on Asta being a cheat code in Lucius' powers.

Mr. Stark. I don't feel so good:whitepress:
I skimmed the chap only. Will read it a bit later and get back to you. :endthis:

Lucius is doing well so far. I counted like 13 clones (including the dead one)? Wonder if there are all or there are more. Not sure why he didn't just rewind back to the point where he's not killed though.

I was also glad to see BB and witches, also with Asta being back in the game it means Lucius is going to lose his cool points fairly fast... Eh. I hope it won't be Asta vs Lucius but rather team work plus Julius reemerging somehow, because at this point that's the only believable way for Lucius to lose imo - self sabotage courtesy to his other persona.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Lucius is doing well so far. I counted like 13 clones (including the dead one)? Wonder if there are all or there are more. Not sure why he didn't just rewind back to the point where he's not killed though.
Probably has more. Imo they used it to show that Lucius has more tricks up his sleeve.

I was also glad to see BB and witches, also with Asta being back in the game it means Lucius is going to lose his cool points fairy fast... Eh. I hope it won't be Asta vs Lucius but rather team work plus Julius reemerging somehow, because at this point that's the only believable way for Lucius to lose imo - self sabotage courtesy to his other persona.
It should be a team fight ngl but we'll see.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I've updated the title and link with the Viz one now. :endthis:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Great chapter.

Lucius was wyldin in this one. The spreads were awesome. Nice to see the Witch Queen back.

@Shadowlord123 like we mentioned in the spoilers, good foresight. :endthis: