Spoiler Black Clover | Chapter 372 and 373 Spoilers

Chapter 372 Raws

Chapter 373 Raws

Chapter 372
The chapter starts with Nozel being healed, aided by Kahono. So at first, it's only Noelle fighting Acier. Acier is quite excited about the fight:
To think I could have another battle so thrilling that it makes my blood boil…!
Acier can also use Water Magic.

Nebra and Solid have a moment of self-reflection and some flashbacks about how they treated those weaker than them. They both say, "How pitiable I was..." Nebra and Solid admit they were the weak ones, not Noelle, and that Noelle faced her own weakness. As Acier is starting to outperform Noelle, they come to her aid and tell Noelle they want to "start over" with her. The chapter ends with the Silva siblings teaming up.

Chapter 373
The chapter begins with Nozel telling Noelle that she'd always had a tremendous amount of magic power which she unconsciously suppressed, even now, that she should unleash. Nozel takes over to protect his siblings with a new spell:
Mercury Magic: Silver Guardian.
He gets full mercury armor, which looks really cool.

The strategy to win is to unleash Noelle's full power, while Nozel buys time with his mercury armor and Nebra and Solid provide support. Nebra admits she has always been jealous of Noelle because she looks just like their mom. Solid admits he oppressed Noelle on purpose because she had tremendous power. Solid and Nebra apologize.

Acier, after the final attack:
Seeing my children grow and become strong… as a mother, I am satisfied…!
It seems like we took a long detour… but we finally became siblings, didn't we?
The battle between parent and children concludes. The chapter ends.

Last edited:
372 was pretty good, its more entertaining than the dragged out joke that became BnHA and JJK, its been a while reading a manga chapter and enjoying it without wondering when it will end or stop dragging along