Black Clover Readthrough(Will update from time to time)

Heya, gonna be reading BC seriously now and just figured i'd create a thread like this to discuss my thoughts on the manga as i go through it.

I will update it from time to time.

Cheers.

I will be waiting:sadgrin:
I am at chapter 21 rn! Enjoyed the fight against Mars.
Post automatically merged:

Ayyyyyy, one piece vibes lets goo!

Uh oh zombies,

Found a my favorite character for now

Also holy shit!
:believe:

Jesus christ, didnt know it would get this dark so fast

Last edited:
Pay attention to how Asta approaches his enemies because there is a small thing that I like so much later in the story. It's not a big thing but I like small details like this. I will tell you whenever you finish in the future.
Will do bro, rn he’s being pretty rash.
Did love how fuego told him about the benefits of observing your enemy.

I would tell you something that will hype you as fuck but you are too far yet.

Will you have time to finish all chapters by the end of December?
I got two more finals to go and then i'll be good.

So probably!

I know Mereoleona appears around chap 100.

And i hear people saying she's stronger than Yami lol.

Ill be reading BC tonight actually, will come back here once i finish the arc.

Wtf
@Seth

Is that an asspul? wtf

Last edited:
She's implied to have insane potential from the very beginning but I can see why you'd feel it's an asspull
That’s fine but magic knight captains had trouble with this guy and then she just does that. Still it’s fine given that he can regen apparently . Meaning other magic captains would’ve done better than her.

What Roger said but I will expand on that. She has insane, fucking insane mana pool. She's only limited by her mental investment.

By now you should know that Magic in Black Clover is heavily involved with user's emotions and etc.

Noelle's insecurities caused her brain to unconciously create a thought that she doesn't want to hurt anyone which resulted in her lack of control magic.

If she had control over her magic from the beginning she's straight off the bat 3rd strongest Black Bull only behind Nacht and Yami at the time.

Here she finally overwrite this thought but not completely so it's not like she will now be S tier in magic control but she slowly builds her confidence.

Sea's Dragon's Roar is one of the best ap in the series.
Yes apparently that attack used most of her mana. So it was a very very concentrated one. I do like how weaker people can fight and maybe beat stronger ones depending on how they use their magic. Like now one is just straight invincible just because they are stronger.