Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Bad

• It sucks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Worst Shit Ever

• Total voters
Just saw the movie on Netflix and it is bad. Won't say it sucks because is not the level of Film Red but it is the level of Stampede(a bit better than Stampede actually).

I'm comparing this movie with Stampede because I felt it followed the same patten by having 80% of the movie from battles since the beginning. We started with a fight then we had like 5 min of relax while the movie was preparing another fight to start and then the real fight began. It's fight fight fight without enough build up, explanations, motives, reactions of the characters, traits of the characters. Finral seems to be a teleport tool. They couldn't even made him a pervert or make him struggle with woman since he is trying to change.

The movie lacks to show the characters personalities. Lacks to proper build villains motivations. Fails to have villains recognizing Asta for whatever reason. Main villain just started to like Asta because he said the same thing he used to say when he was younger. So shallow motivation to start to like him.

I'm usually saying that fights are cool and it shouldn't be a problem the movie being all fights from start to end. But then make the fight nice and do some sense. Everybody is powering up all the time non-stop. When you think protagonists will lose they surpass their limits. When you think antagonists will lose they surpass their limits as well. And that goes on multiple times until the end. It's fucking boring. And the choreography isn't that nice. It's all pretty much repetitive. Just using more magic and more powerfull ones with more colours and bright.

If I can say anything good about this movie is the fanservice. They made the girls boobs huge although I missed them from Noelle.

The script is pure shit, but it matches most of BC actual script. The fights were cool, but I felt nothing for the past Magic Kings, Conrad is beyond stupid. I think that it failed to show the perspective of the past Magic Kings. Or they might have ereased it, because it would have felt too relatable for the good guys to fight them. 4,5/10

The script is pure shit, but it matches most of BC actual script. The fights were cool, but I felt nothing for the past Magic Kings, Conrad is beyond stupid. I think that it failed to show the perspective of the past Magic Kings. Or they might have ereased it, because it would have felt too relatable for the good guys to fight them. 4,5/10
Yeah I agree. To me Black Clover was only really good until the elfs awaken. After that the plot doesn't feel the same to me and only gets worse and worse.

But unlike you I didn't liked the fights. Any of them.

About the Wizard Kings(I guess even the real King, fat guy, can use Magic) it should be better if they got brainwashed or something because I refuse to believe any of the previous Wizard Kings would agree with such an evil plan like that. Conrad was really an exception and I also miss the part where he changed since he used to be a good guy too.

The movie was great, it just felt that the previous magic emperors were not really too flashed out, but all in all the movie did great in the aspect of showing what the manga has been saying all along, the corruption, discrimination and racism of the royals and nobles is something Asta cant change by simply becoming magic emperor he will need to do more, even Conrad pointed it out that what Asta is saying is nothing but talk that cant change how the Clover Kindom is, Asta will need to change how his country is run just being accepted by the magic knights is not enough as they can always frame him, kill his loved ones and paint him as a dangerous devil anytime they want to get rid of him.

8/10 movie, it was very enjoyable and had some emotional moments that one could feel