Theory Blackbeard Pirates connection to the Rock Pirates

Yosh everyone!
So my first theory is part of a theory I read about a year ago about the Rocks being the ones to have influenced Blackbeard. Alot of things were far fetched, but one thing I liked was Blackbeard never did anything without a reason. He stayed 20 years in Whitebeard's crew just to get the Yami and is hunting devil fruit user now. This makes me think, what if the Rocks also found a way to get devil fruits. Most members have or got top-tier devil fruits, Gura, Fuwa, and Kaido's fruit (although, he got it on the last day of the Rocks).
Furthermore, we saw that the only two people who ever got a devil fruit without eating the fruits were Big Mom and Blackbeard. Big Mom, an ex-Rocks Pirates.

My theory is either the Yami Yami no Mi was Xebec's devil fruit or they found a way through Big Mom to get devil fruits.
The Yami one is interesting because it answers why Whitebeard felt uneasy going after Blackbeard. What if he knew that he got the Yami and that was the reason "he felt uneasy about this" and told Ace to not go after him.
Also, I believe that it isn't a coincidence that Blackbeard called his ship "Sabre of Xebec" and one of his HQ is Hachinosu, the previous territory of the Rocks.

I believe that Blackbeard somehow has information on the Rocks or even the Rocks logbook. So if the rocks really went after devil fruit user, it could have been written in there.

Anyways, what do you guys think about this? Do you think it's a tangible theory?