Theory Blackbeard's Plan to creat a Colorless World..

i------------>.

Just had a thought..what if Blackbread's plan is to deprive teh world of colors...making it like a old TV screen with no color?????..

Tis could be related to teh black body phenomenon in physics, where a objects absorb all light and emit no colorz...thus Blackbeard’s goal might be to make teh world a colorless monochrome sad place!!!..

ZeeeeeHAHAHAHHAHAHA..

Rej

This forum is retarded.
may u post link where it was been posted???..
I think it wasn't posted, but rather discussed.
Uhm, could have been a Roger's Base chapter reaction when Sabo faced Imu and the Gorosei.

The idea was to have an inversion to Luffy/Nika, who is quite shiny and all about cartoons.
I think there was the idea that Imu has ink powers and that he could create his own black and white world. And Nika as antithesis would bring down that world by turning it upside down (giving it life and colour).

I think it wasn't posted, but rather discussed.
Uhm, could have been a Roger's Base chapter reaction when Sabo faced Imu and the Gorosei.

The idea was to have an inversion to Luffy/Nika, who is quite shiny and all about cartoons.
I think there was the idea that Imu has ink powers and that he could create his own black and white world. And Nika as antithesis would bring down that world by turning it upside down (giving it life and colour).
ah ok thankx..

And mayyyybbbbeeee in the build up to it, just Luffy will be full color... I don't think Gear 5 will stay b&w very long. Sun gives white light, ok, but we'll see rainbows soon