Theory Blackbeard's potential warlord recruit

H

Homelander

Out of all people blackbeard would be interested in Warlords is Edward weevil .

Yes you got me he wont be going for Mihawk or hancock . Its interesting to note weevil represent part of Whitebeard s power and his mother has potential connection to xebec.

Blackbeard's connection with xebec will add up Weevil and possible resurgence of rox .

So whats in the stake for BB in wano ? This is what i think he still want one of two yonkos power to make it parellel to Rox s crew. Blackbeard fascination with rox still linger.

I wont be surprised if he does interfere in onigashima war in some way. He still needs kaido and big mom's devil fruit to complete his set.

Moria I think. Because Moria's shadow abilities is really suitable for Blackbeard Pirates; invisible man, a woman who can change shape, a hypnotizer, a trickster doctor etc.

Mihawk should join Red-hair pirates after accepting that Shanks is stronger than himself, it's the best way to end the debate and create a new route for Mihawk's new life.

Mihawk should definitely join a pirate crew, because he is not a power in the new world against Yonko and now he lost his Marine allies as well, he can't fight both Yonko and the Marines at the same if he is going to come to new world.

If he doesn't come to new world, and still travel around the weak seas than he would be irrelevant for the story anyway.

H

Homelander

Moria I think. Because Moria's shadow abilities is really suitable for Blackbeard Pirates; invisible man, a woman who can change shape, a hypnotizer, a trickster doctor etc.

Mihawk should join Red-hair pirates after accepting that Shanks is stronger than himself, it's the best way to end the debate and create a new route for Mihawk's new life.

Mihawk should definitely join a pirate crew, because he is not a power in the new world against Yonko and now he lost his Marine allies as well, he can't fight both Yonko and the Marines at the same if he is going to come to new world.

If he doesn't come to new world, and still travel around the weak seas than he would be irrelevant for the story anyway.
Well what threat he has with a yonko ? He is a lone wolf with no tie with WG nor an enemy ship.

He would be a non threat to the yonko because of his neutral position.

Weevil makes sense for BB because bakkins has ties with rox. He is trying to be next xebec .

Did you really just type this all out? Mihawk has travelled all around the world in search for strong people. He has definitely ventured around the New World, alone. He is Yonko level in strength and he is Zoro’s endgame opponent. He has ALWAYS been a direct rival to Shanks, whoever you think is stronger doesn’t matter, they are on the SAME LEVEL. There is absolutely nothing to suggest Mihawk cannot survive alone in the New World. If he ever joins Shanks, he will join him as his equal or ally with him as friends. I don’t think he will join Shanks though. Why must you undermine Mihawk? The man with some of the greatest feats and godly portrayal within the series.

Did you really just type this all out? Mihawk has travelled all around the world in search for strong people. He has definitely ventured around the New World, alone. He is Yonko level in strength and he is Zoro’s endgame opponent. He has ALWAYS been a direct rival to Shanks, whoever you think is stronger doesn’t matter, they are on the SAME LEVEL. There is absolutely nothing to suggest Mihawk cannot survive alone in the New World. If he ever joins Shanks, he will join him as his equal or ally with him as friends. I don’t think he will join Shanks though. Why must you undermine Mihawk? The man with some of the greatest feats and godly portrayal within the series.
This is not a power level thread. If you want to learn why Mihawk isn't equal to Shanks click the link on my signature.

Moria is the most obvious one. Moria is very knowledgeable, he knew about Ryuma, Oars and even Rocks Pirates, he had the corpse of Captain John and could arguably resurrect the rest of the Rocks Pirates like Silver Axe / Ochoku. It was said that Captain John had the shadow of some random drunk fodder. but i theorized BB ( using unknown means or via Yami ) possesses the true shadows of the old Rocks Pirates, but he needs their corpses and Moria's knowledge/power to complete the revival.

that would be a good way to bring them back with their full power plus making the Blackbeard pirates the most powerful crew at EoS. I can see Blackbeard manipulating Moria and promising him to get revenge on Kaido by dethroning him in return for Moria giving him the corpses/whereabouts of the Rocks Pirates.

Out of all people blackbeard would be interested in Warlords is Edward weevil .

Yes you got me he wont be going for Mihawk or hancock . Its interesting to note weevil represent part of Whitebeard s power and his mother has potential connection to xebec.

Blackbeard's connection with xebec will add up Weevil and possible resurgence of rox .

So whats in the stake for BB in wano ? This is what i think he still want one of two yonkos power to make it parellel to Rox s crew. Blackbeard fascination with rox still linger.

I wont be surprised if he does interfere in onigashima war in some way. He still needs kaido and big mom's devil fruit to complete his set.
Why do you think Blackbeard will get a Warlord in his crew?

Blackbeard already has a swordman in the crew to match Zoro i.e Shiliew. Only way he will target Mihawk is for Shiliew to beat him n gain WSS title, bt i don't think that is possible or happening.

Weevil is good choice and BB can certainly manipulate him. Plus Weevil mother could have ties to Rox pirates that is again linked to BB.

Hancock, definitely not.
Moria, he already has it. Be Moria itself or his df abilities. I say the latter.
Crocodile, nope.
Jinbei, nope.
Law, nope.
Doffy, nope. We already seen enough of Doffy, for him to return with major role.
Kuma, nope.

Moria fears him. The only one I see that would join the ranks.

No one wants to be with Blackbeard.

Hes to selfish.

Can Sabo just come with Big Mom and finish that fat fuck off.