Rules Kingdom General Discussion

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Prediction- it will top of list soon.

If only Anime did justice to Kingdom, it would already be on Top. :myman:
One pice will soon enter the war phases with a lot of feats for everyone and hype moments I think next year one piece will do quite good.

So next year likely One piece > Kingdom in sales

But yeah having a shit anime is a huge problem for Kingdom. A lot of people begin to read manga by watching anime first.

Kingdom does wonders with a shit anime it is quite impressive
Post automatically merged:

From volume 58. Stolen from TMF.
Is it my boy Rinko ?

Last edited:
One pice will soon enter the war phases with a lot of feats for everyone and hype moments I think next year one piece will do quite good.

So next year likely One piece > Kingdom in sales

But yeah having a shit anime is a huge problem for Kingdom. A lot of people begin to read manga by watching anime first.

Kingdom do wonders with a shit anime it is quite impressive
Post automatically merged:

Is it my boy Rinko ?
The fate of One Piece probably lies with the success of Wano War. If it delivers, One Piece will be untouchable for quite some period.

Started reading this and already turned off.

Chapter 1 - We're underdogs, yet we're already super strong
Chapter 2 - Already acquainted with current king...

Some underdog story lmao. At least Oda didn't reveal Garp and Shanks' Yonko status up until Water 7, till he got people hooked :suresure: Then he was like "too late to quit bitches".

Why are you turned off? Shin and Ri Hyou fock a massive amount of mock sword duels. How wouldn't they have improved from that? What makes it any different from One Piece with the time skip? Also, Ri Hyou was selected to be a body double for how similar he was to the king, not that hard to believe Shin would meet the king if something happened and they had to hide him.

Keep reading @sanjikun it gets better

Why are you turned off? Shin and Ri Hyou fock a massive amount of mock sword duels. How wouldn't they have improved from that? What makes it any different from One Piece with the time skip? Also, Ri Hyou was selected to be a body double for how similar he was to the king, not that hard to believe Shin would meet the king if something happened and they had to hide him.

Keep reading @sanjikun it gets better
Listen man I love these ancient history stories, but I would have liked to see them more as underdogs, rather than automatically getting acquainted with one of the strongest people in China.