Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Ratchet can only lose this thunderdome in the long run assuming he's scum, but for the off chance he's town, it makes more sense in my head to get Apollo here. If he flips town, Ratchet goes.

That is assuming we're glued to this thunderdome until day end

Apollo

The Sol King
Upbeat Charm was used on ???
This was the ability that I had used on Mr. @Ratchet . To put it simply, I can get the alignment of this man alongside the name of one of his abilities.

For one shot, I can learn the name of one of his abilities. The passive was named "Numerous" and outright states he cannot die as long as Aizen is alive, except for lynches.

Kido Net was used on ???
This was another ability of mine. I used it on Mr. @Ekkologix to learn who his first visitor was, it was @Psylocke who first visited him last night.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Ratchet can only lose this thunderdome in the long run assuming he's scum, but for the off chance he's town, it makes more sense in my head to get Apollo here. If he flips town, Ratchet goes.

That is assuming we're glued to this thunderdome until day end
If scum can manipulat flips though, obviously I would argue it's a false town flip? What then?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
This was the ability that I had used on Mr. @Ratchet . To put it simply, I can get the alignment of this man alongside the name of one of his abilities.

For one shot, I can learn the name of one of his abilities. The passive was named "Numerous" and outright states he cannot die as long as Aizen is alive, except for lynches.
So what character am I Apollo? You said there is 0% chance you were manipulated.

Emil

Certified Memelord

This was another ability of mine. I used it on Mr. @Ekkologix to learn who his first visitor was, it was @Psylocke who first visited him last night.
this is useless to claim now. claim something more useful

im still alive and nothing bad happened to me. this claim does nothing but outs u if u r a watcher

now claim what u have on ratchet

vote lynch apollo

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!

:endthis:
Uh-huh..

Usually when you can see abilities it means actives, not passives, but let's give you the benefit of doubt.
@TheAncientCenturion who would your guess be this passive belong to? I can't think of it..

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Status
Not open for further replies.