Status
Not open for further replies.
We speaking about Naruto? Great stuff.
Tobirama losing to Kinkaku brother was a nonsense. More nonsense that he and the Raikage during a ceremony, got their asskicked by them xD. Tobirama was very good against Rikudo Obito yet couldn't deal with shit Kinkaku brothers, yeah bullshit.

Burito is a whole mistake, writing is 0, it so bad. Who likes Burito,lost the control over his life :)

As big fan and reader, I will never forget the chapters where Asuma and Jiraiya got killed.
Back then I was on a german forum and the hype was big for Weekly Naruto chapters.

G

Gorosei Informer

Naruto chapter 700 spoilers
-Naruto married Linata for bs reason, they have a son and daughter, son is Walmart kid Naruto
-Naruto looks like blonde Obito
-Sasuke has a daughter with Sakura
-basically everyone is married
-Anko is fat now
-Tsunade is even younger
-Tenten is still irrelevant
I was so mad at fat Anko. Kurenai looks horrible and unrecognisable in Boruto too.

Did anyone check out Rock Lees comedy spinoff series? SD Pals, Springtime of Youth or whatever? It used to nake me laugh so much lol.

Bleach bonus clips like Shinigami cup/illustrated were fucking great amd hilarious too!

Yachiru trolling everyone, Yamamoto having a tea party with Yachiru, Byakuya racing Zommari, Gin breaking 4th wall constantly etc.

I thought it was pretty solid honestly
Hmm might go watch but the trailers and the 3d renders is putting me off lol :josad:
I also can't believe we had a story arc in Boruto of Karin being teased of being Sarah's mother lmfao.

Feels like a case of this:

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TrollingCreator
Post automatically merged:

Omfg this ending is really sweet, nostalgic, happy and beautiful too.
LOL i just realized, does Sadara still think Karin is her mother to this day? :milaugh:

G

Gorosei Informer

We speaking about Naruto? Great stuff.
Tobirama losing to Kinkaku brother was a nonsense. More nonsense that he and the Raikage during a ceremony, got their asskicked by them xD. Tobirama was very good against Rikudo Obito yet couldn't deal with shit Kinkaku brothers, yeah bullshit.

Burito is a whole mistake, writing is 0, it so bad. Who likes Burito,lost the control over his life :)

As big fan and reader, I will never forget the chapters where Asuma and Jiraiya got killed.
Back then I was on a german forum and the hype was big for Weekly Naruto chapters.
Lmfao so true too. I think those brothers were greatly helped by the Safe of 6th Paths weapons they had but still....

Completely agree with Burrito lmfaooooo

Asuma and Jiraiya dying was unreal! I remember the breakdowns and such over Jiraiya especially but both were especially very tragic!

Theres a death I got spoiled on YouTube for Seven Deadly Sins and honestly despite joy seeing the series i feel its somewhat as good as Jiraiyas, Asumas and Whitebeards deaths tbh.

I just realised none of the main cast of Bleach really died except a certain few important Shinigami by EOS lol. 2 or 3 was meant to die too AFAIK but retconned over the controversies with them.
Post automatically merged:

Hmm might go watch but the trailers and the 3d renders is putting me off lol :josad:

LOL i just realized, does Sadara still think Karin is her mother to this day? :milaugh:
I think Sakura told her she's her mother IIRC. I think Sakura had fertility issues but I can't remember tbh. Karin helped as midwife and with the birth though. She kept Saradas's placenta IIRC and that helped confuse Sarada too.

Sakura used a partially folded photo of Sasuke with Team Taka and thus Karin placed next to a photo of her and Sarada, so when Sarada found out the full photo and saw Karin, she got very confused and concerned who her dad was with and why this woman looked a lot like her too I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.