Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they do. Because it seems like Oda just wasted so time much over this character for nothing. But we'll see where this goes. Doesn't look good.
I'm sure dick riders will still defend it even if we get a Jinbe situation. "At least she is a member" (but she won't appear anymore until the final arc)

Look at their posts.
I havent seen this supposed post but anything that comes from Un-amed is sus, if its not "the way we wanted" according to him then I cant see it being Yamato staying behind, since he hates her and would be throwing a party instead over it instead
Nah, they love to troll but not like this. Also not the only one teasing something similar.

I would start preparing for "Yamato you can join later when the series is almost over, I already sold all the merchandise I wanted!"

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
No one's joining bros.

@Peroroncino @OnePiss @Peenix @Lili congrats. :cheers:

I may as well take my L in advance. It doesn't look good for us.
It's gonna be a double join in someway imo
Un-armed was quick to point out that the scene with Carrot last chapter was uncertain and not a hard confirmation of her not joining.

Basically if Carrot does not join I don't think that's a W for him.

Judging by his response to the Carrot gigachad meme , I think she's in at least lol.
How did he respond?
:choppawhat:

I'll cling to the idea that Yamato joins and Carrot sneaks in, best explanation that I can come up with that isnt infuriating
Maybe not a part of the actual crew toast and is just a traveler like Law/Kin at first?

Maybe same with Carrot?

Like on the ship but not a member yet kinda way

Status
Not open for further replies.