Status
Not open for further replies.
added to un-amed reactions...
Although supposedly emunopla hinted Yamato joining idk'
Jinbe 2.0 fits perfectly if you think about it.

She "joins" might even get a toast and all. But does not travel with them.

What I'm wondering about is what happens with Carrot. She for sure won somehow, but Im not sure if un-named is just having fun because Yamabros got fucked or Carrot actually joined.

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

I get what you mean, but come on....
Nami's all about her gadgets and ingenuity.
Her fight against Ulti was reduced to "i need a stronger lightning" BS.
That's not her style.
Mirages, weather knowledge, planning, etc.

Now that I think about it, Nami only has 1 real fight in the entire story, huh?
Her fight against Mrs doublefinger is just her running around because she has no idea what the clima tact does.
Against absalom she just electrocuted him while he wasn't looking and was already pretty beaten from fighting sanji.
It's really just Nami vs Kalifa.
Am I forgetting something?
Her fight against Ulti was more about her standing against unreachable target.
More than fight it was more about character.
Nami saving Zeus was the main reason Ulti get defeated.

Difference between Nami and Ulti was shown to be large. That's why Oda drew the scene of Ulti clashing with Luffy and Yamato to make it more clear.

As Luffy said "you will fall in some way" and that was the same thing shown by Nami.

Nami who can almost die against Ulti , still decided to face her when she hurt Tama was great display of character. There was no point of that scene if Ulti was someone that Nami can defeat easily.

Nami defeating Ulti without outside help could also harm her scene of declaring Luffy will become Pirate king. It's impact Increases more as Ulti is someone Nami can't defeat at this point and Ulti can kill Nami at any point and she still manages to defeat her because she kept fighting and decided to save
Zeus ( the same person who was trying to kill her at the start of raid).

Oda didn't gave any other strawhat power-up so much development. It was literally fours years long. Zeus as a character was better than many wano character. He actually has a it's inner conflict and personality.

Nami helpless was necessary to show the shine of her character. It come across as bad because of both reader and Oda. At this point readers want everyone to look and do badass thing. Everyone should have magical haki and just look cool.

Nami and Zeus combination is better if done well. Actually the best Power-up. Setting aside whole monkey King parallel and it has potential of showing interesting and creative things during fight. But here's come Oda. Oda should not hold back Nami and at recent he is giving too much importance to fight. Maybe readers are starting to affect him and obviously fights are more easy to create hype , no matter how much bland.

Nami vs Ulti or Sanji vs Queen are only two great fights in wano. Actually has everything. From gags to seriousness to character moment. Nami didn't get proper conclusion which Sanji get. That was the only difference.

Sanji arc is in the end and I feel like Nami has more potential of growth now , that's the reason we didn't get proper conclusion, it decreases the hype of future development. Oda likes to do it , just see how was Sanji treated before WCI and Nami isn't even bad. Nami has much better moment than other strawhats. Just like we talk about last time her moments get overshadowed by bad things, most of them aren't Nami fault.

Especially what happened in Wano , something is definitely coming. I don't see heroine getting sidelines in Endgame. Hope I am right , I have too many theory about Nami , let's see.

Last edited by a moderator:

Difference between Nami and Ulti was shown to be large. That's why Oda drew the scene of Ulti clashing with Luffy and Yamato to make it more clear.

As Luffy said "you will fall in some way" and that was the same thing shown by Nami.

Nami who can almost die against Ulti , still decided to face her when she hurt Tama was great display of character. There was no point of that scene if Ulti was someone that Nami can defeat easily.

Nami defeating Ulti without outside help could also harm her scene of Nami declaring Luffy will become Pirate king. It's impact Increases more as Ulti is someone Nami can't defeat at this point and Ulti can kill Nami at any point and she still manages to defeat her because she kept fighting and decided to save

Oda didn't gave any other strawhat power-up so much development. It was literally fours years long. Zeus as a character was better than many wano character. He actually has a it's inner conflict and personality.

Nami helpless was necessary to show shine character. It come across as bad because of both reader and Oda. At the point readers want everyone to look and do badass thing. Everyone should have magical haki and just look cool.

Nami and Zeus combination is better if done well. Actually the best the Power-up. Setting aside whole monkey King parallel and it has potential of showing interesting and creative things during fight. But here's come Oda. Oda should not hold back Nami and at recent he is giving too much importance to fight. Maybe readers are starting to affect him and obviously fights are more easy to create , no matter how much bland.

Nami vs Ulti or Sanji vs Queen are only two great fights in wano. Actually has everything. From gags to seriousness to character moment. Nami didn't get proper conclusion which Sanji get. That was the only difference.

Sanji arc is in the end and I feel like Nami has more potential of growth now , that's the reason we didn't get proper conclusion, it decreases the hype of future development. Oda likes to do it , just see how was Sanji treated before WCI and Nami isn't even bad. Nami has much better moment than other strawhats. Just like we talk about last her moments get overshadowed by bad things, most of them aren't Nami fault.

Especially what happened in Wano , something is definitely coming. I don't see heroine getting sidelines in Endgame. Hope I am right , I have too many theory about Nami , let's see.
:cheers:
if u think about it her confrontation with Kaido was just a continuation of her set up vs Ulti. Question is where arc goes from there.

And facts Zeus is best SH powerup. Actual personality and makes sense. Still waiting for him to be fed Luffys vivre card

Nami defeating Ulti without outside help could also harm her scene of Nami declaring Luffy will become Pirate king. It's impact Increases more as Ulti is someone Nami can't defeat at this point and Ulti can kill Nami at any point and she still manages to defeat her because she kept fighting and decided to save

Nami helpless was necessary to show shine character. It come across as bad because of both reader and Oda. At the point readers want everyone to look and do badass thing. Everyone should have magical haki and just look cool.

Nami and Zeus combination is better if done well. Actually the best the Power-up. Setting aside whole monkey King parallel and it has potential of showing interesting and creative things during fight. But here's come Oda. Oda should not hold back Nami and at recent he is giving too much importance to fight. Maybe readers are starting to affect him and obviously fights are more easy to create , no matter how much bland.

Sanji arc is in the end and I feel like Nami has more potential of growth now , that's the reason we didn't get proper conclusion, it decreases the hype of future development. Oda likes to do it , just see how was Sanji treated before WCI and Nami isn't even bad. Nami has much better moment than other strawhats. Just like we talk about last her moments get overshadowed by bad things, most of them aren't Nami fault.

She will draw the world map, and everyone else achieves their dreams, in that regard no one gets sidelined.

Zoro left Enma in Wano for Momo, because it was his fathers sword.
Zoro mentions that he feels like he won't be able to use that awesome Haki anymore, like it actually came out of Enma and that he's back to that shitty cooks level

:cheers:
if u think about it her confrontation with Kaido was just a continuation of her set up vs Ulti. Question is where arc goes from there.

And facts Zeus is best SH powerup. Actual personality and makes sense. Still waiting for him to be fed Luffys vivre card
i think zeus is fine as a concept, it's an original way to power up as a character
but i didn't like the way it was used against ulti

Status
Not open for further replies.