Episode Discussion Bleach TYBW Episode 15: PEACE FROM SHADOWS

What do you rate the episode?

• Total voters
Both sides getting ready for the war, but that Ukitake scene is what I'm interested in. He's getting ready for the ultimate move and I really want to see those extended scenes with him.

The animation feels clean too, compared to cour 1, the facial expressions look much better when it's the close up scenes. They really didn't lie about this cour having better animation than the first one.

The Quincies really outplayed them by hiding in the shadows, it's pretty crazy that they can do that, but it's not bullshit either since Quncies are known to manipulate reishi aka spiritual matter.

The Askin and Mayuri interaction is funny, both pull up with drip, but Mayuri got the better drip (Nemu lol).

I wish there was an extended confrontation with Jugram vs Shunsui.

Omeda got some spotlight finally, but he doesn't look like a dickhead like he usually does. He seems to be much more mature than he was before, but I guess the war forced him to man up and protect his sister.

Rangiku looking ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ. She really does look much better than the OG anime imo, a nice glowup.

Nanao's Kido barrier looks pretty clean

That Soifon scene from the first PV and no censorship on her ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ. That's MY girl with her new Shunko.

Askin just giving up and leaving and Mayuri just letting him lmao.

Bazz B, Soifon, Toshiro, and the others look so clean. Again they really went all out with the animation, the abilities, the facial expressions, lighting, all look so much better.

Toshiro getting bodied, he really can't do anything lol. Cang Du really saved him, it was pretty embarrassing.

Overall good episode, the small bouts getting us hyped for the full fight. I can't wait to see the others like Bambietta vs Sajin. This cour gonna have so much action waiting for us.

@PrinceKun @Jaguark101 @Sebastian Michaelis @Dark Admiral @Playa4321 @RayanOO @Mr. Reloaded @ShadyOjiro @MonsterKaido @Garp the Fist @Fuckthis3 @Reborn @SmokedOut @IceWitch @ZenZu @Warchief Sanji D Goat @SaitoH @Shisui @SkySanji @Mr.9000 @Don't Mind Me @MonochromeYoru @NikaInParis @Surgeon of death @Kerkovian @wordy @Udell @Bob74h @Playa4321 @ChefboiiFuego @Boris D. Foot @Nidai_Kitetsu @MarineHQ @OniKagura @Shanal @Owari Da @Cream filled donut7 @gz89 @Captain Dom @AL sama @TheAncientCenturion @Nightlord101 @MUUGEN

Kinda slow pacing episode

the animation is still great but nothing really happened during the episode
It's just the 2nd episode, and we supposedly have an actual 1 hour episode for episode 13 so we got room. The next episode gonna be packed with action since they just started the fights.

But I do see where you're coming from
Post automatically merged:

Actually I think the Bazz B fight might be shorter, but I'm not sure.