Versus Battle Bleach versus Naruto

J

Jo_Ndule

We have many threads about Characters
So I thought it'd be cool to talk about universes and which one do you find as the best.

Let's start with Bleach versus Naruto:
Which verse has a better MC?
Which verse has better Support/role Characters?
Which verse has the best Power structure?
Which verse makes more sense?
Which verse treats issues more realistically?
Which verse ....

And Do you think Ichigo would carry Naruto franchise better than Naruto did? Vice versa with Naruto in Bkeach as MC?

@RayanOO @Dragomir @TheAncientCenturion @Chrono @Seth @Zoro D Goat @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @playa4321 @Sentinel @Hades

better Mc is ichigo cause naruto tends to ramble on and on and it pisses me off .
better support/role characters would have gone to naruto in the first part
characters like neji, lee etc were given great moments to shine but shippuden it was almost non existent. Their growth was barely captured, aside from naruto , sasuke and arguably sakura,shikamaru, the rest of the class pretty much got no development. cries in shino and tenten.
In stark contrast to bleach where several captains were expanded on, given time to shine, not just sado, orihime , ishida, but others like kenpachi, kyoraku. I think bleach did a better job in that regard.

better power structure has to go to naruto,
big gaps in power could be compensated a lot of the time with adequate planning /preparation. shikamaru -hidan was a great example. until ofc we got to god tier powerlevels (madara, sasuke , naruto,bijuu) . not sure the amount of planning that could go into taking any of those down.

verse makes more sense?
uh naruto dont have a good reason for this one but it seems more realistic.

Personally think ichigo would carry naruto better than naruto did
but thats cause he doesnt seem to talk a lot more than he fights. overall since the story isnt just naruto and the ending in naruto was a lot more tolerable than the shit I saw in bleach, Naruto > bleach.

Naruto for me personally because it is what brought me into an anime world and his hardwork/perseverance really inspired me a lot

Naruto. Gara, Rock Lee, Hinata, Shikamaru, Neji etc.

Naruto obviously as explained by @LANJI CUCKSMOKE

Naruto

Bleach

And Do you think Ichigo would carry Naruto franchise better than Naruto did? Vice versa with Naruto in Bkeach as MC?
Nope. Definitely not. Naruto won't carry the bleach and the same for Ichigo because both characters were tailormade to their corresponding worlds.

So I thought it'd be cool to talk about universes and which one do you find as the best.

Which verse ....

@RayanOO @Dragomir @TheAncientCenturion @Chrono @Seth @Zoro D Goat @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @playa4321 @Sentinel @Hades
Bitchigo suxs ass.Dude has 1 attack and thats it.His goals are also garbage

Kakashi alone is better as the whole support cast from Bleach

Narutoverse without a doubt

Clorox and sense:yearight:

Silver Arrow out of Kubo´s ass lol.

Hell no,Naruto is way more popular as the orangehead.Naruto would carry Clorox but no vice versa

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Ichigo In my opinion is the better protagonist as his goals are a lot more realistic and believable (Just wants a normal life while having the power to protect his friends and family, that's all, No grand dream of wanting to be soul king or a captain etc.). I do like Naruto but his Talk no Jutsu on the villains got annoying unlike Ichigo who would empathise with them but would still be willing to cut them down due to the threat they posses.

Bleach has the best supporting cast. The captains/Lieutenants get time to develop and grow during all the arcs whereas Naruto's side cast is heavily side-lined in part 2.

Naruto, Kishimoto fleshed the power structure out pretty well and I didn't have too many complaints with the fights etc. Whereas Bleach gets a bit weird... for example Mask de masculine takes out Ikkaku, Yumkichika, Hisagi, Kensie and Rose, thats 4 captian level fighters and 1 lieutenant level fighter, and then Renji comes in and easily defeats Mask?! so your telling me Renji is stronger than 4 captian level fighters? you get my point.

Not sure what you mean by this, if you mean worldbuilding etc. then i'd give it to Naruto because there are still alot of places in Bleach which we don't know much about like: Hell, Wandenriech Shadow realm, Animal kingdom realm etc.

I'd say both deal with issues well but Bleach definitely has its fair share of duex ex machina (Final getsuga tensho even though its cool, Nanao's mirror god sword). So i'd give this to Naruto

I'd say a Protaganist like Ichigo would be interesting to see in Naruto. Not too sure if Naruto would work in the Bleach verse though.

I really don't think highly of Ichigo so I would go with Naruto.

Definitely Naruto.

Bleach.

Like in general? Then probably Naruto I guess.

Probably Naruto.

Which verse .... has the best girls?
Bleach. Bambietta is babe <3:blush::blush:And the other girls too:amazing:

And do you think Ichigo would carry Naruto franchise better than Naruto did? Vice versa with Naruto in Bleach as MC?
Ichigo would do well in Naruto verse probably. Same goes for Naruto in Bleach.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

Which verse ....

Will reply later. Thanks for the tag. Refreshing topic for sure.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way

Already said it in an other thread but I think ichigo is quite better than Naruto. Naruto is a nightmare especially in the second part.
Ichigo is more relatable as an MC, more human, more normal. We can understand him better. He is not perfect at all but still.
The thing I like is even if he is the MC and the god savior (one of his character problem) everything doesn't circle around him and everyone doesn't wait for him like a messiah.
Ichigo is sometimes used by more experienced people, sometimes deceived, sometimes afraid, has doubts etc. Ichigo doesn't magically make people friends with each other or try to end all conflicts on earth.

An other thing I like is the lack of dreams. Ichigo didn't yell : I want to be PK, Hokage, magic king or any other boring thing. Ichigo received one day powers and has to deal with it. It is refreshing.

Naruto has the best characters. Some Naruto characters are more fleshed and deeper than Bleach counterparts.
Naruto is far from perfect and along the road a lot of the side cast was forgotten but some of his cast stays quite good : kakashi, Gai, Jiraya, Orochimaru, Shikamaru etc.

Naruto has the best power structure, originality etc. Chakra is good, genjutsu extra cool, or other nice powers. Some things are bad like god eyes or tail beasts but overall it is nice.

there is more work for me in Naruto power structure and it is smarter. The different chakra, the way to mix them counter them etc.
This can be seen in the fights too. Naruto fights are usually smarter than Bleach ones. It is not only a power contest but the character has to think to win.

Bleach power level and powers are all over the place. Lack originality, not really consistent
But they are cool ^^.

Which verse makes more sense ?

Naruto by a good margin. Bleach heaven, the Rugonkai, Hell, Soul King, etc is a mess. Nothing is really explained, nothing really make sense, the lore is not explained and deepen enough etc.

Naruto world is a lot better.

Naruto too except Naruto.

Naruto topics, countries, wars, spying, murders, believes etc are more realistic and more believable.

À guy like Danzo, the dark part of Konoha, who scheme and spy with ANBu etc to keep his country ahead of the others. Alliances and betrayal between nations. Nations paying mercenaries to help them. Conflicts and wars. Little countries being bullied by bigger and being destroyed etc.

Only Naruto holy existence makes this raw world a fairy tale.

Which verse has the best fights ?

Naruto fights are better because smarter not only a strength contest or overpowering the opponent.

Bleach fights were not bad : grimmjow vs Ichigo or Ulquiorra were nice and hype. But not as good when you think about it.

And Do you think Ichigo would carry Naruto franchise better than Naruto did? Vice versa with Naruto in Bleach as MC ?

If Ichigo had a tail beast inside him instead of Naruto the story would be a lot more interesting.

In Bleach Naruto would have tried to make Hollows and Shinigami and Quincies friends forever.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
No it was not

Aizen´s mindfuck on the Naziboss and the silver arrow came out of nowere

Not as bad as this NNT trash but still bad
Chapter 514 had Yhwach already exposed to Kyoka suigetsu, Once your exposed then its over. Aizen being able to mess with Yhwach made perfect sense to me. To me the Silver arrow thing is fine Read the beggining of chapter 659 then go read 682 its all there, kubo clearly intended it, now it could have been executed better but I don't have a problem with it as much as I have a problem with Nanao god sword or FGT.

Last edited:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Got into it a lil with Rayan a week ago, definitely Naruto. He has an end goal, he has struggles all throughout the manga that go beyond "I can't beat this guy, he's too strong!", and he has a better inner demon to face off against. Hollow Ichigo never came off as a serious threat — which we know why later but we still wasted time earlier in the series with him — whereas the Kyuubi almost consumed Naruto thrice. I don't think Ichigo ever goes through anything as detrimental or as character pushing as Jiraiya's death and he doesn't even have any deep friendships. Naruto is a full package. Maybe not an expensive package, but he gives you the bare minimum.

Naruto's Supporting Cast

1. Jiraiya
  2. Kakashi
  3. Sakura
  4. Sai
  5. Yamato
  6. Shikamaru
  7. Gaara
  8. Tsunade
Ichigo's Supporting Cast

1. Rukia
  2. Urahara
  3. Renji
  4. Ishida
  5. Chad
  6. Isshin (his dad)
  7. Yoruichi
  8. Orihime
I'd say it's very close IMO. Sai, Yamato and Sakura really weigh Naruto's side down. But Kakashi, Shikamaru and Jiraiya are absolutely amazing characters. On the other hand, Rukia, Urahara, Yoruichi and to lesser extents Renji or Ishida are all pretty good too. I'd say it goes to Naruto by a very thin margin. Both have a good number of great allies and other characters who share their screen time with.

Didn't include Sasuke because he's the secondary main character, not a supporting character.

100% Naruto. I'd argue even up until the 630s where Juubito is born, Naruto's power structure is very well down. Not perfect, but it's continually built upon. Between kekkei genkai, sage mode/senjutsu techniques, jinchuuriki powers, and just elemental ninjutsu, the verse constantly expands with each new enemy. Whereas Bleach has a very rigid but flexible method of doing powers, if that makes any sense. It's tied to zanpakuto in 90% of cases and can be incredibly versatile but generally those are the exceptions. You have Grimmjow's and Zaraki's more often than Ichibe's or Shunsui's.

Bleach also doesn't try to explain itself as much. It's far less mechanical, more of "accept what's happening".

Excluding Burrito, which is destroying Naruto each chapter, Naruto? Bleach had to expand its origins outside the manga / series' conclusion and is generally more esoteric.

Explained After the Series: The Soul King and the Five Royal Families created a new world, then the Five Royal Families committed the original sin and mutilated the Soul King 'cause they feared him. His body parts split off, some gaining sentience and power, others being reborn in new souls, but his key body was imprisoned in a stone in Reio — a separate realm that's more or less heaven — and he is the lynchpin that holds reality together.

In the series:

That's all we get. Which I wouldn't count against Bleach if it wasn't one of the biggest causes for the final arc to kick off.

Naruto is pretty straight forward, starting with a heavy political emphasis in part 1 and slightly shelving that in Part 2 but still addressing it throughout Akatsuki and the Kage summit. Biggest mystery is Kaguya, who we're given an adequate enough explanation of her in the manga (excluding Burrito).

I think Naruto gives more attention and growth to its characters, so my take would be them? Abandonment, ambition, vengeance, the subject of peace itself. It's just easier to wrap your head around then Aizen's big plan being to become God or Yhwach changing his mind every 20 chapters. Ichigo got some good stuff in TYBW with his mother, won't lie. I liked his response to Isshen when he discovered Isshin was a soul reaper too. But, that's not enough.

Ichigo's an abrassive teen who'll go to extreme lengths to defend a friend, who is honorable enough to let Ulquiorra strike off his limbs for fair play, and makes allies where ever he goes.

Naruto is an obnoxious youth and later teen who makes friends where ever he goes, can help convert others to a new light, struggled plenty in the early series for recognition and struggled with being an outcast. Spent most of the manga trying to salvage his first friendship.

At their core, very similar characters. Naruto gets more development and starts off with more character traits. So if you replaced them, I think it'd be.. Not totally different, but Naruto would perform better.

Naruto, because Naruto was more enjoyble and had more development. He learns more from his fights and his villains. For example, Haku and Zabuza, Gaara, Itachi, Nagato, Obito. He knew pain and sorrow but didn't fall in darkness like many others. What proves that he has a strong will and personality.

Ichigo is a guy who is more annyoing, he doesn't want to hear the orders from others, he overreacts many times. He had some cool moments, and maybe a little bit development too. But the best with him were funny moments and the fights against Grimmjow and Ulquiorra. I don't even know if he has a goal, like the other MCs.?

For me Naruto has more emotional and better moments, development too. He had also better abilities than Ichigo. And I liked it more. So therefore Naruto is for me the better one.

Bleach. Naruto had a few good side characters but most of them were good in part 1. In the second one, only side characters who could shine were Kakashi, Guy, Gaara, Killer Bee and maybe one or two characters more. In Bleach characters from the Gotei 13 were in each arc with it. Bleach had more screentime for side chacaters than for the main characters lol. And that is something I really liked on Bleach. I love the side characters from Bleach. While I dislike the most side characters in Naruto. Because they didn't have screentime, or much development or shining moments.

I like both ones. I like the Zanpakutos from Bleach, but I don't like the powers from most of the villains, because 90% of them shown the same things, Cero, Heiligpfeil etc. The Sternritter had even almost the same lame transformations with some wings and that's it. This was really lame. The designs of the Espadas were better. Therefore it's a draw with the power structure from both series.

What do you mean with more sense? Well, both verses have their own rules and I am sure both verses have broken the rules over the time.
Naruto. They learn more from the events, they are more human. Both sides the heroes and the villains have good reasons and act like a human would do. Obito and Nagato are the best example. They hated the world and wanted peace in their own way. Even the lesser ranking members like Kakuzu had their reasons and flashbacks why they ended like this. The most of the Bleach villains were pure evil. Without any "good" reason to handle like they did. The side characters like the Gotei 13 had some good issues moments like the conflict with Rukia, but yeah, most of them didn't really changes or got developments over the manga.

Bleach had better fights. It was one of the best fighting mangas overall.
Bleach had some more unique abilities like the Shikai from Shunsui.
Naruto had the better villains, like Akatsuki and Orochimaru.
Naruto had more emotional moments.
Bleach had a better female cast. Well at least on the good side.
Naruto had better plot twists.
Bleach had more and better funny moments.
Naruto had a better story.
Bleach had Aizen.
Naruto had characters who had better personalities and developments. But Bleach characters had better designs.

No, I don't think so. He could maybe defeat the villains more quickly but the whole conflict to carry better then Naruto had did? No.

Overall both mangas had their good and bad moments. So for me there is no win or lose. I like both mangas/animes and enjoy the good moments from both mangas/animes.

Love both but I'd go with Naruto
Bleach
Naruto
None lol.
Bleach

Bleach has better villains.

Bleach
Ichigo.
Naruto.
Bleach is more simple, Naruto is more complex, so I don't know the meaning of this question tbh
Neither
Nope.