Manga Discussion Blue Period

No! But i'm interested tho, so it's about painting techniques and contests and such?
Basically the antagonist is a top ranked student and a delinquent but doesn't know what he wants to do. He ends up choosing art and now wants to go to art school but here's the problem, Japan only has private art schools and his family can't afford private tuition. His only hope is to go to the only Public Arts University which is Tokyo University of the Arts (Known as Tua) in the manga which is stupid difficult to get into. To show you how difficult, I'll just use the manga:

This story follows his journey to get into said school. I'm only 15 chapters in of 48 and each chapter is about 45-60 pages.

Though it is very artistic and technical. I don't know if the techniques are true IRL since I'm not an artist but it is really cool nonetheless.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Imma start the show today because my favourite VTuber is making watchalongs to this show.
I think it might be a relaxing show where u can just enjoy the vibe and the details.