Future Events Boa will forget Luffy and instead bang his mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like LuffyxBoa. Despite her being a foot shorter and like 10 years younger. Thought it's quite auspicious that three shichibukai have now formed a guild. Pretty much every shichibukai that lived in paradise. Boa might drop Luffy and go for Crocoboy. All the shichibukai together formed one of the three great powers but have now disbanded.

It's entirely possible that all of the shichibukai that were around right before the reverie might end up in that guild as they all want to be free from marine pestilence. I can't really see Kuma being a part but maybe.

Mihawk
boa
Crocodile
Weevil
Buggy
Kuma Doflamingo and Moriah are all up in the air.(I know it's not spelled Moriah but i prefer that so fuck you)

We all know whatever the marines do goes back to bite them in the ass so you never know. We all know EOS law will be stronger than Mihawk so maybe he goes and becomes the head chair you never know.

I doubt about it, she won't be on the side of other male except Luffy

Even after 1 week after BB attack/New Emperors news, Hancock still basically said
Where will she go? She must do something outside of Amazon Lily so she can be on the news to bring The Navy to steer clear of Amazon Lily.

First, I'd assume with this map & she wants to go to Luffy
then, we have 2 option (at least),
1) forcedly through calmbelt to go behind Impel Down, that is Karakuri (Baldimore/ Franky 2years life), then close to momoiro. Whether Hancock joins Dragon or not, i'll stop here. But She may pass momoiro to wreak havoc G1, then Sabaody-Fishman Island
2) goes to Sabaody with a route on enies loby. Then Sabaody.

in terms of supporting Amazon Lily, i'd like to her to leave 2-5 Monster Animals from Rusukaina

so, the chances are 1) joining Revo, 2) wife job at FI with the existence of SH flag, 3) randomly charge forward to find Luffy since doesnt acquire Luffy vivre card, 4) 5) 6)....

I like LuffyxBoa. Despite her being a foot shorter and like 10 years younger. Thought it's quite auspicious that three shichibukai have now formed a guild. Pretty much every shichibukai that lived in paradise. Boa might drop Luffy and go for Crocoboy. All the shichibukai together formed one of the three great powers but have now disbanded.

It's entirely possible that all of the shichibukai that were around right before the reverie might end up in that guild as they all want to be free from marine pestilence. I can't really see Kuma being a part but maybe.

Mihawk
boa
Crocodile
Weevil
Buggy
Kuma Doflamingo and Moriah are all up in the air.(I know it's not spelled Moriah but i prefer that so fuck you)

We all know whatever the marines do goes back to bite them in the ass so you never know. We all know EOS law will be stronger than Mihawk so maybe he goes and becomes the head chair you never know.
:yodawhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.