Chapter Discussion Bonney is a prodigy?

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
No it didn't. There's literally nothing in the canon nor the sbs that indicates you're right.

In fact it attributes it to something else entirely.

You're full of shit peroncino. Take your fucking L and fuck off.

If you had any credibility you'd have at least suggested it was haki that provided the heat resistance.

Especially considering in the canon and sbs it says his "passion" protects his legs. You know... the very thing that drives sanjis will power. The very thing that makes haki... fist of love. All that?

Peroncino. I can't tell if you're trolling or if you believe your delusions. Either way. I'm done with this silly debate
Cope more
He already had heat resistance like it says in sbs 105

Last edited:
No it didn't. There's literally nothing in the canon nor the sbs that indicates you're right.

In fact it attributes it to something else entirely.

You're full of shit peroncino. Take your fucking L and fuck off.

If you had any credibility you'd have at least suggested it was haki that provided the heat resistance.

Especially considering in the canon and sbs it says his "passion" protects his legs. You know... the very thing that drives sanjis will power. The very thing that makes haki... fist of love. All that?

Peroncino. I can't tell if you're trolling or if you believe your delusions. Either way. I'm done with this silly debate
You always give up

Just having a really good headstart isn't normally enough, like most kids that could be called prodigy and genius, will most likely grow to have Perhaps slightly above average success. Not become World renowned people.

On one piece terms, Bonney is hella impressive, but to become legendary in name like Big Mom ( also born gifted )takes more than just a good headstart.