General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
Now Zoro defeated Lucci (remains to be seen whether Lucci will stay defeated), I can update my prediction. I can see him have a 300 million increase for that (so a bounty of 1.411 billion). I will update my prediction once more depending on what will happen against V Nasujuro.

For Dorry and Broggy, I am even more sure they will have a huge bounty after what they did to Ju Peter. A bounty of at least 2 billions.

Maybe when Egghead wraps up we'll get info on the Blackbeard and Red Hair bounties, though the former is more likely. Aside from Devon and Augur's shenanigans, the Blackbeard pirates have raised a lot of hell during this arc. Additionally, if Luffy's bounty is to reach 4 billion, then Blackbeard needs to exceed that.
Kuzan's bounty will probably be 3.61 billion, as it 361 can be read like sa (三) mu (六) i (一), which spells samui, an adjective to indicate cold weather.
Shanks might get a bounty boost for defeating Useless Midd, but we should probably get his crew's bounties soon

Shanks might get a bounty boost for defeating Useless Midd, but we should probably get his crew's bounties soon
Shanks won't get a bounty for defeating a bum like Kid. Especially, iirc, the World Gov was not aware of this fight, unlike the one between Teach and Law.
If Shanks was to have an update, it would be because he recently became active in the search of the One Piece.

New Prediction based on recent proceedings

Luffy - 4B or 5B
Zoro - 2.4B
Jinbei - 1.75
Dorry - 1.5B
Brogy - 1.5B
Bonney - 800M

Gorosei have now confirmed the existence and power of Nika. They either raise the bounty level and put it him next to Shanks 4.04B and BB 3.96 or put him out on his own at 5B. My guess is 4B because everybody knows of Egghead so the raise makes sense but they still want to hide Nika.

Mars witnessed Zoro defeating Lucci, an agent even a Gorosei praised, while still being clean enough. 2.4B would show he is the no2 that should be wiped out first even if Nika escapes or is to strong to capture, same way Queen and Lucci reasoned.

Jinbei as a former Shichibukai carries a big name in the OP world. His reputation is still bigger than Zoros. Mars witnessed him being there too. 1.75 puts him between Hancock and Crocodile.

If Mars thought Zoro and Jinbei took out Lucci together they could get modest raises close to each other again.

The rest of the SHP have not shown anything, flat raises or nothing.

Dorry and Brogy should sit fine around 1.5 each. Bonneys threat is high but is it higher than Robins? Not sure. 800 is still very high.

Luffy - 4B or 5B
Zoro - 2.4B
Jinbei - 1.75
Dorry - 1.5B
Brogy - 1.5B
Bonney - 800M

Gorosei have now confirmed the existence and power of Nika. They either raise the bounty level and put it him next to Shanks 4.04B and BB 3.96 or put him out on his own at 5B. My guess is 4B because everybody knows of Egghead so the raise makes sense but they still want to hide Nika.

Mars witnessed Zoro defeating Lucci, an agent even a Gorosei praised, while still being clean enough. 2.4B would show he is the no2 that should be wiped out first even if Nika escapes or is to strong to capture, same way Queen and Lucci reasoned.

Jinbei as a former Shichibukai carries a big name in the OP world. His reputation is still bigger than Zoros. Mars witnessed him being there too. 1.75 puts him between Hancock and Crocodile.

If Mars thought Zoro and Jinbei took out Lucci together they could get modest raises close to each other again.

Dorry and Brogy should sit fine around 1.5 each. Bonneys threat is high but is it higher than Robins? Not sure. 800 is still very high.
Terrible prediction

Luffy - 4B or 5B
Zoro - 2.4B
Jinbei - 1.75
Dorry - 1.5B
Brogy - 1.5B
Bonney - 800M

That's too much for Zoro. The only Yonkou's underlings I can see be over the 2 billions bar for now are Beckmann, Kuzan and maybe Shilliew.
Zoro just defeated a YC1 level dude. At most, that feat will raise Zoro's bounty to King level.

Same for Jinbei, that's too much. The other former Shichibukai have such high bounties because they represent a threat on their own :
- Hancock because she rules over a country full of haki users and has 3 forms of haki and a hax fruit.

- Crocodile because even though he's an "underling" of Buggy now, he has ties with the Underworld, has charisma and ressources to create several criminal organizations (Baroque Works, Cross Guild and mostly another one during the timeskip). And he has a powerful logia possibly awakened).

- Mihawk is sold as a more powerful foe than Shanks, a literal Emperor. And has a past of hunting marines.

In other words, those former Shichibukai can create mayhem if they will.

While Jinbei is a pretty peaceful guy who just follow Luffy's order. So at most, Jinbei will just have Queen's bounty level.

That's not enough for Dorry and Broggy.
Those dudes are the captains of the fearful Giant warriors pirates.
They represent a threat even superior to Hancock's. Moreover, they have ties with Nika and have knowledges about Nika.
A bounty of more or less 2 billions for those dudes fit them.

That's not enough for Bonney too.
Don't forget we have for instance fucking Smoothie who has same bounty than Robin.
So it's not crazy to think that Bonney might have a bounty superior to Robin's.
I mean, Bonney has Gear 3 level attacks with her "Nika alternate future" attack. And she controls every Pacifista looking like Kuma. That's some firepower in her hands.
At most, Bonney will have more than 1 billion.

For Luffy, I agree. He will have a bounty similar to Shanks and Teach.

That's too much for Zoro. The only Yonkou's underlings I can see be over the 2 billions bar for now are Beckmann, Kuzan and maybe Shilliew.
Zoro just defeated a YC1 level dude. At most, that feat will raise Zoro's bounty to King level.

Same for Jinbei, that's too much. The other former Shichibukai have such high bounties because they represent a threat on their own :
- Hancock because she rules over a country full of haki users and has 3 forms of haki and a hax fruit.

- Crocodile because even though he's an "underling" of Buggy now, he has ties with the Underworld, has charisma and ressources to create several criminal organizations (Baroque Works, Cross Guild and mostly another one during the timeskip). And he has a powerful logia possibly awakened).

- Mihawk is sold as a more powerful foe than Shanks, a literal Emperor. And has a past of hunting marines.

In other words, those former Shichibukai can create mayhem if they will.

While Jinbei is a pretty peaceful guy who just follow Luffy's order. So at most, Jinbei will just have Queen's bounty level.

That's not enough for Dorry and Broggy.
Those dudes are the captains of the fearful Giant warriors pirates.
They represent a threat even superior to Hancock's. Moreover, they have ties with Nika and have knowledges about Nika.
A bounty of more or less 2 billions for those dudes fit them.

That's not enough for Bonney too.
Don't forget we have for instance fucking Smoothie who has same bounty than Robin.
So it's not crazy to think that Bonney might have a bounty superior to Robin's.
I mean, Bonney has Gear 3 level attacks with her "Nika alternate future" attack. And she controls every Pacifista looking like Kuma. That's some firepower in her hands.
At most, Bonney will have more than 1 billion.

For Luffy, I agree. He will have a bounty similar to Shanks and Teach.
If you agree to put Luffy next to Shanks you better believe you can put Zoro next to Beckmann. Sure, both Luffy and Zoro still need experience before reaching their older rivals but their trajectories are clear. And it would be fitting if not only Shanks and Luffy are neck and neck at 4B, it would be fitting if their crews were as well the time they meet. Luffys goal was to build a crew that surpassed the RHP so if the two VC are relative as well it fits even better.

In the WG eyes since Jinbei joined the SHP have managed to up their game and he is a considerable part with his strength, authority and knowledge.
- Raid Big Mom
- Raid Kaido supported by Big Mom. Defeat both.
- Raid Egghead. Kidnap Vegapunk. Defeat CP0. Clash/Defeat admiral Kizaru + 5 Gorosei.

I think 1.5 is right for Dorry and Brogy as co-captains. I could also see 1B each. That brings their total to 2B or 3B.

I dont see how Bonney warrants a higher bounty than Robin, sorry. Regarding Smoothie, lets just do like Oda and pretend she never existed. Provbably the least impressive pirate in the series above 250m.

If you agree to put Luffy next to Shanks you better believe you can put Zoro next to Beckmann. Sure, both Luffy and Zoro still need experience before reaching their older rivals but their trajectories are clear. And it would be fitting if not only Shanks and Luffy are neck and neck at 4B, it would be fitting if their crews were as well the time they meet. Luffys goal was to build a crew that surpassed the RHP so if the two VC are relative as well it fits even better.

In the WG eyes since Jinbei joined the SHP have managed to up their game and he is a considerable part with his strength, authority and knowledge.
- Raid Big Mom
- Raid Kaido supported by Big Mom. Defeat both.
- Raid Egghead. Kidnap Vegapunk. Defeat CP0. Clash/Defeat admiral Kizaru + 5 Gorosei.

I think 1.5 is right for Dorry and Brogy as co-captains. I could also see 1B each. That brings their total to 2B or 3B.

I dont see how Bonney warrants a higher bounty than Robin, sorry. Regarding Smoothie, lets just do like Oda and pretend she never existed. Provbably the least impressive pirate in the series above 250m.
Yeah but to have such high bounties, you have to do something world shaking.

If Luffy has 4 billions, it's because he's an Emperor, has a devil fruit of an ancient god feared by the Gorosei, is fighting an admiral and Gorosei members, and protects a criminal (Vegapunk) the World Government really wants to kill.
All of this deserve a 4 billions bounty.

While Zoro didn't do anything truly world shaking. For now, he just defeated a YC1 level guy. At most, defeating Lucci just cemented his status of an Emperor's commander. So for now, I can't see him be over 1.5 billions (a 300 millions boost max seems reasonable to me for now).

The only way I can see him be over 1.5 billions is if he fights Nasujuro and gives him a run for his money (no pun intended).

For Dorry and Brogy, well, if they are considered as co-captain, I can see their bounty be halved. But 1.5 billions seems so small for them to me. But you still got a point with this one.