Versus Battle Broly vs Kale

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
:smithnie:
Post automatically merged:

Damn...no love at all for Kale? I know that Super’s power scaling is weird, but Goku still had to unlock Ultra Instinct to beat her after she fused with Caulifla.
It's just that Super Broly is way too stronk. It took Blue Gogeta to beat him, this guy is a match for Jiren hands down.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Stomp match up no matter how you slice it.

Broly from Movie 11 — About on par with Perfect Cell, weaker than Super Perfect Cell. Kale was keeping up with SSJ2 TOP Goku, easily a stomp.

Broly from Movie 13 — Broly is >= SSJ2 Teen Gohan. Which still makes this one sided lol. That’s not strong enough to contend with Post—BoG Goku in Base.

Super Broly — He squashes her, considering he could keep up with SSJ God in Base whereas SSJ God TOP Goku was > Kale + Caulifla.

H

Haoshoku

The Rebooted Broly stomps, even if Kale has some sort of gap on him with her full power, we know he gets stronger astronomically during a fight so she gets destroyed as he evolves.

other previous versions of Broly get one shotted.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Broly from the new Movie? Broly doesnt even Need to dodge mid air.

Easy win for Broly.

Imagine to turn around: Gogeta Blue vs Kale. Hilarious Imagination.
Stomp match up no matter how you slice it.

Broly from Movie 11 — About on par with Perfect Cell, weaker than Super Perfect Cell. Kale was keeping up with SSJ2 TOP Goku, easily a stomp.

Broly from Movie 13 — Broly is >= SSJ2 Teen Gohan. Which still makes this one sided lol. That’s not strong enough to contend with Post—BoG Goku in Base.

Super Broly — He squashes her, considering he could keep up with SSJ God in Base whereas SSJ God TOP Goku was > Kale + Caulifla.
The Rebooted Broly stomps, even if Kale has some sort of gap on him with her full power, we know he gets stronger astronomically during a fight so she gets destroyed as he evolves.

other previous versions of Broly get one shotted.
Clearly, I didn’t anticipate this reaction when I created the thread...feel free to lock it if this is all we’re gonna do.

H

Haoshoku

Clearly, I didn’t anticipate this reaction when I created the thread...feel free to lock it if this is all we’re gonna do.
Yeah power scaling in Dragon Ball

When Broly can contend against and pressure SSB Goku in his base form:
Meanwhile Kale couldn’t even take a half dead Goku with help. Kefla would be a better match up against this version of Broly.