Versus Battle Bug God (OPM) vs Beetle Gifter (One piece)

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Bug God wins, since we don't have many feats from gifters.

Beetle Gifter has shown no AP to damage BG.

Bug God was unfazed by Pre-awakened Garou's attacks, this is the stronger version of Garou than the one that easily stomped Tanktop master.
Tanktop master himself can throw buildings like a baseball, even breaking the sound barrier.

As for speed, Bug God was going toe-to-toe with Garou(albeit with Ripper's help) so his speed should be multiple times faster than sound(scaling to Genos who scales to Sonic).

So not only will Beetle-Gifter's attacks simply bounce off of Bug God's hard carapace, he does not have the speed feats to land any attacks.

Round 1: BG low diff, gifter army was able to damage Zoro so maybe he can give BG some trouble.
Round 2: BG no diff

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Bug God wins, since we don't have many feats from gifters.

Beetle Gifter has shown no AP to damage BG.

Bug God was unfazed by Pre-awakened Garou's attacks, this is the stronger version of Garou than the one that easily stomped Tanktop master.
Tanktop master himself can throw buildings like a baseball, even breaking the sound barrier.

As for speed, Bug God was going toe-to-toe with Garou(albeit with Ripper's help) so his speed should be multiple times faster than sound(scaling to Genos who scales to Sonic).

So not only will Beetle-Gifter's attacks simply bounce off of Bug God's hard carapace, he does not have the speed feats to land any attacks.

Round 1: BG low diff, gifter army was able to damage Zoro so maybe he can give BG some trouble.
Round 2: BG no diff
even if I think it was fun to make that beetle guy fight lol I think you underestimate him a bit. Beetle Gifter is not that weak, one piece guys are quite strong and fast. I think Bug god can win this but it will be difficult, like a solid mid diff or something like that. Zoro can be scaled to MHS +++ so if Beetle can even keep up to a outnumber no all out Zoro we can say that he is faster than sound too by a good margin.

even if I think it was fun to make that beetle guy fight lol I think you underestimate him a bit. Beetle Gifter is not that weak, one piece guys are quite strong and fast. I think Bug god can win this but it will be difficult, like a solid mid diff or something like that. Zoro can be scaled to MHS +++ so if Beetle can even keep up to a outnumber no all out Zoro we can say that he is faster than sound too by a good margin.
That's true about the speed, I think I underestimate OP characters since Oda still makes a big deal out of bullets.
Still, how fast can low tiers be? They get blitzed by Hakuba who was caught by Robin.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Still, how fast can low tiers be? They get blitzed by Hakuba who was caught by Robin.
Robin against speed is always a bit complicated. Hakuba is fast enough to blitz a 50 low tiers at once. And guys like Barto cannot see anything of what happen. Hakuba can also blitz Dellinger a guy fast enough to create alter image (against Suleiman) and Sabo a high tier that has MHS ++ reaction speed said Hakuba was fast.

Yes the bullets things in One piece was weird sometimes. But pre skip zoro could dodge bullets quite easy (against Charlos for exemple or at Whiskey peak). And the CP9 guys moved really fast too.
Post automatically merged:

Bug God neg diffs him like Black Teeth negged Sanji lmao
And your serious answer :seriously: ?

Last edited:
Robin against speed is always a bit complicated. Hakuba is fast enough to blitz a 50 low tiers at once. And guys like Barto cannot see anything of what happen. Hakuba can also blitz Dellinger a guy fast enough to create aler image (against Suleiman) and Sabo a high tier that has MHS ++ reaction speed said Hakuba was fast.

Yes the bullets things in One piece was weird sometimes. But pre skip zoro could dodge bullets quite easy (against Charlos for exemple or at Whiskey peak). And the CP9 guys moved really fast too.
Good point, Hakuba's speed is insane.

How fast and strong are low tiers? I have no idea how to scale them

Bug God is way way more dangerous stats wise and the Beetle is heavily outmatched here, it will be plain low difficulty more or less.

Remember that the Beetle is a tricky guy but when 2 guys with similar trickiness clash it basically comes down to a stats vs stats match up.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
How fast and strong are low tiers? I have no idea how to scale them
From OBD and other calcs (we can discuss them sometimes)
Pré skip M3 are massively hypersonic and they are quite strong.

I remember Sanji shooting huge rock bloc against Oars like nothing or kicking hard enough to deflect his punches.
This is quite the strength feat and the other 2 are comparable.