Character Discussion Buggy the Yonko

I believe it is possible for Buddy the Clown to become a Yonko of the sea. Think about it, he already became a Warlord when nobody expected him to, which was recently revoked resulting him to be on the run. He mainly became a Warlord to to his history with the Roger Pirates. After Buggy escapes the marines, I believe it is possible the Buggy will somehow end up in Wano. He will end up in Wano and somehow manage to do something that will result in him accidentally taking out a Yonko or taking the credit for taking out a Yonko. Then he will take the Role of the fallen Yonko upon himself, making him Buggy the Yonko. He will be a Yonko along side Shanks and they can be there together at the end of the series at the One Piece. Just like they promised they would all those years ago when they were still apprentices on Gol D Rogers ship.

Plus it would just be fun to see Buggy in such a role as a Yonko.

He will be, coz he commands quite a manpower. More than that, I believe that the ships surrounding his island will get stuck by a storm. Marines will believe that it is because of his crew. After Wano, Luffy and Buggy will take Kaido and BMs place.

I have the feel that luffy will be joyboy in the practice but he will reject the title once everyone know about the savior and someone else will take all the credit by accident and well you know who is going to be lmao

Well, its very possible. Most of His men is stronger than him. From Impel down lvl 5 was 1 man, lvl 4 ?, lvl 3 ?, lvl 2 ? Lvl 1 ?..

So im not going to be surprised if after 2 years & shichibukai status revoked, their men are:
- lvl 6 : 5 - 10
- lvl 5 : 10 - 20
- lvl 4 : 20 - 50
- lvl 3 : 50 - 100
- lvl 2 : the rest

Its nearly like a yonkou crew without Captain, well...forcedly. they are more like Doffy's crew, but with Buggy's History they get raised to Yonkou.

Banzai....!!!

Would be funny to see Marines/Morgans talking about who could take over BM and Kaido places, and they say that Luffy and the Legend Buggy are the only ones with power to become Emperors.

Buggy is the only Pirates besides the Emperors and Luffy that have a huge fleet with strong guys. He can take over Doffy place as the main underworld guy and become even more infamous.

Well, its very possible. Most of His men is stronger than him. From Impel down lvl 5 was 1 man, lvl 4 ?, lvl 3 ?, lvl 2 ? Lvl 1 ?..

So im not going to be surprised if after 2 years & shichibukai status revoked, their men are:
- lvl 6 : 5 - 10
- lvl 5 : 10 - 20
- lvl 4 : 20 - 50
- lvl 3 : 50 - 100
- lvl 2 : the rest

Its nearly like a yonkou crew without Captain, well...forcedly. they are more like Doffy's crew, but with Buggy's History they get raised to Yonkou.

Banzai....!!!
buggy in marineford displays "luffys greatest power" more than luffy does, its kind of crazy. mihawk is saying oh this guy is powerful because he draws allies to himself, but hes almost mistaken because 90 percent of those guys were following buggy. they were ready to kill luffy for him and crocodile+jinbei were ready to start fighting buggy before buggy stopped them by giving a speech that turned all the prisoners into allies

the man is legit
Post automatically merged:

i think buggy becoming a legitimate threat is possible. if he ends up having observation and armament haki his fruit suddenly becomes one of the most dangerous to fight in the whole series lol. he would be able to dodge anything and attack from any direction. the anti logia machine. Final War if buggy fights an admiral i wont even say its a crazy matchup.

he literally dodged a killing attack from sakazuki already. while carrying jimbeis fat ass lol
Post automatically merged:

thats another thing from impel down lol. buggy is really physically strong. hes throwing around those blugori axes like they weigh the same as a piece of paper, he carries and throws jimbei around like he's a toy. hes trying to be low key and is a coward but he has as much potential as anybody else i think

Last edited: