Powers & Abilities Buggy's timeskip power up

While Buggy is known for being a fraud and a weakling, he has gotten stronger offscreen.

This can best be seen with his Muggy ball, a powerful attack he developed between East Blue and Impel down.

As we know, one of Buggy's biggest weaknesses is the fact that while his DF allows him to fly, his feat cannot fly, although they can still move like normal feet(see:
)

I believe its very likely that Buggy overcame this weakness over the timeskip due to his post timeskip appearance

We can see how Buggy covers his body in this massive cloak with only his hands and head visible

My guess is that this cloak isn't merely for appearances, but also has very real utility in battle.
  • makes it difficult for opponents to see his real body, allowing him to dodge like Pica/trebol
  • allowing him to wrap his opponents in his cloak, letting Buggy overpower people who could otherwise be physically stronger than him
  • storing weapons like muggy balls
But beyond all of that, I think the cloak likely allows Buggy to overcome his weakness of his feet not being able to fly. Bro has basically become a flying squirrel:

If the cloak connects Buggy's hands and feet, then he can likely fly by lifting his hands and the cloak just dragging his feet up with them. Not to mention the whole flying squirrel thing.

While Buggy is a weakling, imo this is only in relation to the main characters, like Luffy, who is a top tier. In actuality, I feel like Buggy is likely weak trio level. Probably a bit stronger than Usopp.

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
Imagine if awakened buggy can like split the world apart and even other people that be insane