Who are your faves?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
My question is if he does return, how?
His ability.

We know practically nothing of it.

Just some assumptions.
Little is known of Fyodor's ability; thus far, it was able to kill someone with a single touch. Moreover, it is not restricted to skin-to-skin contact. For instance, when he was grabbed by a government agent wearing gloves, the agent was nevertheless killed by Fyodor's ability.

Another hint towards the nature of his ability is that it did not turn against him even when affected by Tatsuhiko Shibusawa's mist, which separated majority of affected ability users from their own powers. It even declared itself to be the "punishment" to Fyodor's "crime" and stated that they were closely linked.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Which is why I believe we haven't seen the last of Fyodor. That past, his ability, what Sigma saw. There's so much to know.
Idk man, Fyodor stocks are on the bottom low rn lmao
but I appreciate the enthusiasm, I think he will make his return, either in flashbacks or sidestories, but I will be reserved on him reappearing alive in the mainstory...it would fit in the nature of the series to pull one up on us, but that one would be very hard to explain lol

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Idk man, Fyodor stocks are on the bottom low rn lmao
Buy them now Rej.

but I appreciate the enthusiasm, I think he will make his return, either in flashbacks or sidestories, but I will be reserved on him reappearing alive in the mainstory...it would fit in the nature of the series to pull one up on us, but that one would be very hard to explain lol
I think he has to. We know nothing about him. And his ability still being a secret probably means he will return thanks to it. Somehow, someway.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
It's possible he comes back but not In the physical sense maybe his power infects peoples minds and he's there but not there
There are chances of it. His power is a mystery which makes me believe we're in for a revelation. And him not really being dead.

:pepecopium: okay I will cope with you
That's the spirit.

He can't be gone..