Powers & Abilities Can Apoo play the drums of liberation

The drums of liberation is what Zunisha referred to Nika’s heartbeat.

It is an ability Luffy gains as a result of his awakening and it seemingly energized him and has the power to energize the ancient robot.

Given how Apoo’s powers allow him to transform his body into magical instruments, is it possible that Apoo could also play the drums of liberation?

Perhaps Apoo’s drums of liberation is something we will see in the final war, or maybe even Elbaf. Basically I envision it as an awakened ability with the power to energize others.

That is an interesting view.

I think the best use of that narratively is... Apoo awakens and turns an environment into a drum whenever people land on it. Then, Luffy bounces on it and creates a louder version of the Drums of Liberation.

However, I don't think Apoo himself can use that specific pattern because it requires the personality of the Devil Fruit user to influence the ability. Apoo is not like Luffy, so he may not be able to perform it himself. It is an innate nature element. Without the innate nature, it cannot be performed. This is my view on it.

Conclusion: Apoo can indirectly assist Luffy in performing the Drums of Liberation by providing a literal drum 🥁

Brook will probably play a big role in playing the drums of liberation and potentially making a song out of it
Brook plays the guitar and violin, not drums
Post automatically merged:

That is an interesting view.

I think the best use of that narratively is... Apoo awakens and turns an environment into a drum whenever people land on it. Then, Luffy bounces on it and creates a louder version of the Drums of Liberation.

However, I don't think Apoo himself can use that specific pattern because it requires the personality of the Devil Fruit user to influence the ability. Apoo is not like Luffy, so he may not be able to perform it himself. It is an innate nature element. Without the innate nature, it cannot be performed. This is my view on it.

Conclusion: Apoo can indirectly assist Luffy in performing the Drums of Liberation by providing a literal drum 🥁
Perhaps kuma + apoo can do the drums of liberation

Kuma has the hand of liberation. Apoo, who can turn himself into instruments, can become the drum of liberation.

Drums can be played with a hand. Perhaps by playing Apoo in the final war, Kuma would be able to send the fighting music directly into the hearts of the allies, energizing just them and not the enemy.

Brook plays the guitar and violin, not drums

Perhaps kuma + apoo can do the drums of liberation

Kuma has the hand of liberation. Apoo, who can turn himself into instruments, can become the drum of liberation.

Drums can be played with a hand. Perhaps by playing Apoo in the final war, Kuma would be able to send the fighting music directly into the hearts of the allies, energizing just them and not the enemy.
Brook can play any instrument

Drums don’t really fit him

Brook is a rockstar. What rock star plays the drums?

only one I can think of is Dave Grohl, but that’s before he created his own band.
Phil Collins before he became a singer.
Every music group has a drummer, be it Metallica or the amateurs in your neighbourhood.
Percussion is the base of music.
Brook definetely plays percussions.

Rej

Tripple Hoyo Player
If Apoo manages to reach Lough Tale...then yeah, he will play the song together with the other pirates during their final party