Can Skill hunter steal Silver's Hatsu?

At the end of of the Silver Zeno and Chrollo fight, Chrollo says "I can't steal that guy's Ability" referring to Silver's twin emission attack. The one where Silver Emits those two huge aura balls that almost blew up Chrollo.

This line can be read many ways but I'm gonna argue it's literal. That Skill hunter literally can't work on Silver's Hatsu.

For this argument I'm gonna propose a rule that Skill hunter has that's not been outright stated. I'm proposing this rule because it's sort of obvious and I think it's not been stated for the sake of hiding it from the audience in plain sight. This rule is "Skill hunter can only steal Hatsus that Chrollo can actually end up using."

This seems like an obvious enough rule right? But it has a lot of implications and directly explains why Chrollo saying he can't steal Silver's Hatsu is a literal statement that his abilty can't work on Silver.

One of the rules to Chrollo being able to use an ability is that he must have Skill hunter open in his right hand at all times open. Therefore in the case of Silver whose Hatsu directly requires TWO HANDED wielding of those Aura bombs, Chrollo literally cannot use Silver's ability even if he stole it. And this is where that unspoken rule I mentioned comes in. Skill hunter can't steal an ability that Chrollo will later literally be unable to use. By that I mean Chrollo can't just steal an ability from a person just to steal it and yet he physically can never use that ability as it clashes with the way Skill hunter works.

In conclusion I think Chrollo saying that line "I can't steal that guy's Ability" is a quick insight into this unspoken rule that his ability has that's not even been revealed except by Chrollo himself and the general workings of Skill hunter. Therefore there's a whole class of Hatsus that can possibly be developed that are immune to Skill hunter stealing them or using them. They just have to directly require BOTH HANDS to use.

Note:
1. it's also very likely that Silver intentionally created this very Hatsu as a possible counter to Chrollo since they fought in the past after having gone off the hunch that Chrollo needed a free hand to use stolen abilities so a two handed ability could simply not be compatible with Skill hunter.

2. Silver doesn't tell Zeno about this hunch of course since its a hunch and he doesn't have a specific way of proving it so misinformation could be dangerous but given Zeno is pretty smart himself, he deduces that there must be a number of strenuous restrictions to Skill hunter that can't be met readily in combat so he doesn't need to care about having his Hatsu stolen.

3. What's interesting here is that the two both came up with diffetent solutions to Chrollo's power seperately and based on their varying degrees of experience which is pretty good character writing.

Doesnt Chrollo have a bookmark that allows him to use 2 hatsus at once.

Plus im pretty sure their are many protocols that Chrollo has to go through to get the hatsu.

One of them is for the ability user to explain their powers to him.