Chainsaw Man - Chapter 136 - Normal Life

Do you want Denji to get laid?

• Total voters
I find her smirk creepy. There's something really off with that girl and it might not be simple at all. Maybe the wig isn't even the problem, maybe it's an octopus with a wig ...

Why would there be a dead octopus on the stage? Does Yoshida's octopus spawn offspring which he can control?
everything about that girl (or whatever it is) feels creepy. Even if Denji does have some physical pleasure, I’m still afraid for him, ngl

Asa could help....but she's way too busy playing the heroine role :josad:

Nayuta could intervene, but given her temper it's probably for the best that she doesn't :parkcry:
He chains her up ... the horrific way.
I think there's this other possibility. Maybe Denji is about to get laid, but then he shoots a chainsaw out his boner or something ridiculous like in typical Fuji mangas.

Her grin could also be because she's having an accomplice that would take a nude shot of Denji once exposed to try and bully him. It's clear from the grin she's not there because she cares about Denji.

Or she wants to get it on for real?! But then what kind of pervert is she?

I think there's this other possibility. Maybe Denji is about to get laid, but then he shoots a chainsaw out his boner or something ridiculous like in typical Fuji mangas.

Her grin could also be because she's having an accomplice that would take a nude shot of Denji once exposed to try and bully him. It's clear from the grin she's not there because she cares about Denji.

Or she wants to get it on for real?! But then what kind of pervert is she?
that would be dope,man.Denji getting blackmailed over nudes would be hilarious,because it wouldn't work lol He wouldnt care

The Tag didn't work:josad:
But thanks for creating the thread:kata:

And Yoshida kinda Annoying tbh:suresure:
I swear if Power and Aki Still Alive they gonna punch the hell outta Yoshida even though they gonna get beat up:gokulaugh:
Yeah, we agreed with @Sebastian Michaelis I would post the thread for this chap. Sad that tags didn't work, I copied the list from the previous threads, everything seemed to look fine to me 🤔 oh well, forum gremlins at work I guess.

Yoshida is annoying as hell! I like Denji as a character, and Asa is slowly growing on me, but I miss so many characters from the Part 1. That's what you get when the author gets the guts to kill off the characters for real! Which is cool, but I do miss Power and Aki.

Yeah, we agreed with @Sebastian Michaelis I would post the thread for this chap. Sad that tags didn't work, I copied the list from the previous threads, everything seemed to look fine to me 🤔 oh well, forum gremlins at work I guess.

Yoshida is annoying as hell! I like Denji as a character, and Asa is slowly growing on me, but I miss so many characters from the Part 1. That's what you get when the author gets the guts to kill off the characters for real! Which is cool, but I do miss Power and Aki.
As you may have noticed in this manga being annoying at the beginning has the purpose of making the espectadors to get to increase in a longer extent their appreciation for the character and feel something when they ended up being killed.

I also miss Aki and Power. Aki is dead for sure, but the blood devil should be alive, and provide that Denji did a pact with Power about befriending the blood devil it should be a must (if not by incompleteness the pact should kill Denji?)

As you may have noticed in this manga being annoying at the beginning has the purpose of making the espectadors to get to increase in a longer extent their appreciation for the character and feel something when they ended up being killed.

I also miss Aki and Power. Aki is dead for sure, but the blood devil should be alive, and provide that Denji did a pact with Power about befriending the blood devil it should be a must (if not by incompleteness the pact should kill Denji?)
I think afterlife was mentioned at some point. I expect Denji to visit Aki and piss him off, because he clearly didn't do enough already.