Chainsaw Man Is Ending On Chapter 97 - Chainsaw Man Anime Confirmed - Story Is Getting Rushed?

Do you think chainsaw man is getting rushed

• Total voters
[yt]

Guys there have been a lot of rumors about CM ending very soon, but now it’s officially confirmed by the author himself, that the next chapter of chainsawman, after chapter 96 is the last. JUST WOW, this was unexpected! I knew CM was ending soon, but I didn't expect NEXT CHAPTER SOON! We not even going to make it to chapter 100, that would’ve been a perfect stopping point for the manga.

And some people claim that the story is going to be rushed, but I disagree! Let’s dissect what’s left in the story shall we!

So as of now, were currently in the finale battle in the manga; Denji vs Makima. As of last chapter, makima beat his ass but I'm assuming Denji will win in the end, because he’s a shounen protagonist. However, fuji is known for tragedy, considering all the deaths of the characters, and his previous work fire punch ending in a somber tone. So, I wouldn’t be surprised if CM ending in a tragedy. As long as it’s not some forced edgy ending, then I'm fine. Just make the conclusion satisfying is all I'm asking for.

Now I predict Denji to somehow turn his greatest weakness, which is people no longer fearing him into his greatest strength, akin to some shounen hero power up. However, CM is depressing, so makima could just as easily win in the end. Now there is also kobeni and kishibe hidden out somewhere, we don’t know what they plan on doing.

They can't just hide out forever because makima will hunt them down, so I'm assuming they’re going to assist denji somehow. However, I believe both of them will die in the end.

Both of these characters had major death flags since day 1. These would be a very fuji way of wrapping up their arcs, now would I prefer them to live? Hell yeah, but fuji is cruel so I'm being realistic.

Also, a lot of people think there needs to be a saving power from hell arc. I disagree; fuji never confirmed that was an actual arc. It was just a tease from power. It’s very common for authors to tease the reader for a potential plot thread, but all it is fluff for the readers imagination. Now that would most def be cool, but unfortunately fuji doesn’t want to extend chainsawman that far.

Then there is the 4 horseman and primordial devils that people are begging to see. Fuji probably never planned on making those things actual plot threads. Those where just expansions to the world building. CM has always been a story mainly about the characters rather than the plot.

Then there is kobeni devil contract that needs to be shown. I agree that this needs to be shown off, but I'm sure it’ll happen in these last 2 chapters hopefully, and I pray she doesn’t die because she’s still the cutest dance lord.

Nevertheless, I pray that we get a satisfying conclusion to this manga. Chainsawman has to be one the most uniquely fun experience I’ve had reading a manga in years. I’m just as worried as the rest of you that he won’t be able to wrap it up in a concise package in 2 chapters, but all we cand do Is have faith. I’n going to miss this insanely wacky series, here’s to the anime coming out soon? Potentially after the finale chapter.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
If we get an ending that's as wacky and as confusing as Fire punch man then I will be satisfied.

Is it rushed? Maybe. Could have expanded on the gun devil, America, primal devils and different locations a bit more, but it's good for what it is.

It fits the authors style tbh.
Post automatically merged:

I'm just praying for an ending that gives me another existential crisis