Chapter 799

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Zhao is gonna believe they can handle Qin now with the wins Riboku gave them, go out of their way to screw him again and get suprised when this leads to Qin recovering from it's losses and getting right back into things. They will then come crawling back to Riboku once again.

Ousen is about to get the roast of the lifetime from Sei. Shin will get some as well since he got jingling car key diffed. YoTanWa will be the only one that gets praise because at least she was able to rescue some prisoners which includes Heki.

Zhao is gonna believe they can handle Qin now with the wins Riboku gave them, go out of their way to screw him again and get suprised when this leads to Qin recovering from it's losses and getting right back into things. They will then come crawling back to Riboku once again.

Ousen is about to get the roast of the lifetime from Sei. Shin will get some as well since he got jingling car key diffed. YoTanWa will be the only one that gets praise because at least she was able to rescue some prisoners which includes Heki.
I really hope esi show a true dace of emperor.
kanki humiliated him and at his defeat he died there.

but ousen is still alive .
esi should bring ousen and ytw + shin and ohon and blame them for the lose
with anger.

not just oh sorry
it was Riboku i understand

stfu hara .

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I really hope esi show a true dace of emperor.
kanki humiliated him and at his defeat he died there.

but ousen is still alive .
esi should bring ousen and ytw + shin and ohon and blame them for the lose
with anger.

not just oh sorry
it was Riboku i understand

stfu hara .
Yea I think Sei will be pissed and we'll get some big demerits on the way. I think it being Riboku he'll be especially pissed since underestimating him at all should not be a thing at this point.

In terms of demerits we've kind've seen it with Mougou where he was put on probation duty for a while.

For Ousen I can see him being on it indefinitley until he is called for action once more, Shin will probably get it for a good while. Either that or some kind of prison/exile for the former, probation duty for the latter. YoTanWa will be left alone since she accomplished something during the battle

So Riboku involved a separatist country/army to destroy a separatist army and stop the Dream of Unification

His words were surprisingly empty:risicheck:

Riboku has prime minister and general qualities but didn't show emperor/king lvl ambition and qualities to rival Ei Sei and Sen

Last edited: