Chapter 800

the first reform could be used hara to introduce many strong rivals and strong generals in qin not just soilders.

cuz it's fucking lame that the generals besides 4 great generals are just shin moten and ohon and heki
are they gonna unifies china with this lol.

it doesn't need to be logical hara needs to find solution for this .

They had more generals, they just died with Kanki and now with Ousen :suresure:
from the start qin was lacking mid high generals and with kanki and ousen getting removed from qin roster.
no one left.
3 under tou , 2 under mobu , 3 under ytw
drastically funny for the the states that want to eat others.
while zhaou alone in every arc she introduce 3 or 4

With the entire chapter Sei and SHK sound like they're overdosing on copium lmao, still, I wanna believe this is Hara speaking about SHK's endgame potential which is RBK level.
Ousen : I wanna beat Riboku

SHK : I wanna beat Riboku

Shin : I wanna beat Riboku

Ei Sei : I wanna beat Riboku

Meanwhile Riboku openly disrespected all of them in their own royal court and called them out for being far below him :kobeha:

What a bunch of fangirls they are

With a family registry, Qin can be more organized and know how many people they have who are capable of fighting. I am curious about the other two methods.

With the entire chapter Sei and SHK sound like they're overdosing on copium lmao, still, I wanna believe this is Hara speaking about SHK's endgame potential which is RBK level.
In any case, it just speaks on the crazy level Riboku is on that he has been able to consistently beat Shouheikun like that.

I seriously doubt any of the previous gen Great Heavens could have done anything remotely close to that. I'd even say they would have been mostly on the losing side because Shouheikun is just that hyped.

Sei and SHK were so delusional this chapter loooooool. But these three pillars are interesting! Family census in that era would have been a novel and incredible concept man. We are talking about 2000 years ago(?) wow

The first pillar is such a great and key politic moviment. They'll start to "unify" themselves politically and militarily, use their own soldiers to defend/attack or conquer

A massive fire. An unlimited potential

A Riboku lvl movement :risicheck:

Last edited:
lol but those reformations needs time to harvest their profits 📈.

2 years or 3.

also it would be awesome if next arc
qin has drastically few numbers but pull a win.
if you know what i mean to

Not just copium or endgame potencial imo. SHK is creating a monster

I had a similar direction ideas but SHK and Sei are exceeding all my expectations

So let me wrap my head around this.

If EOS Moubu defeats Shouheikun who is better then Riboku who is better then every Great Heaven in history then by default Moubu is the best general in the series.

:risicheck:

Haha if Riboku had a decent king and administration Qin dream would have been gone long ago
it's honestly because of this that makes Kingdom so unenjoyable to read when a Zhao arc is happening post coalition/state of ai. (Don't get me wrong, Kingdom is still a top 5 series for me), but the fact that Riboku is arguably one of the greatest antagonists I think I've ever laid my eyes on, but is constantly cucked by redditor kings and fat bastards drives me insane. Like even if Riboku is finally defeated we know it wouldn't be 100% satisfaction, but alas, that is a constant theme in Kingdom....so it wouldn't make me drop it or hate on it that much.

in the manga not not history.
you know it seems rbk born from the bad authorities behaviour and not helping the north of Zhao.

so if Zhao was really good as qin and tried to keep their good generals in their country like renpa , I don't think the rbk we know would exist!!

he would be farmer living in peaceful north of zhaou with his cattle and wife.lol.
it's honestly because of this that makes Kingdom so unenjoyable to read when a Zhao arc is happening post coalition/state of ai. (Don't get me wrong, Kingdom is still a top 5 series for me), but the fact that Riboku is arguably one of the greatest antagonists I think I've ever laid my eyes on, but is constantly cucked by redditor kings and fat bastards drives me insane. Like even if Riboku is finally defeated we know it wouldn't be 100% satisfaction, but alas, that is a constant theme in Kingdom....so it wouldn't make me drop it or hate on it that much.

I don't know about SHK vs Riboku right now

But SHK is building something creepy and fun. Something I want and need to see.

Three pillars > SBS, Seika and Houken

(...)

Three Pillars + Qin6 :shocking: :myman::catlewd:

Last edited: