Spoiler Chapter 812 of kingdom in English

Always great to see an updated HSU command structure. Also great to see Kyou Kai's unit as well. Maybe we’ll see more of them in action now. If not, so be it. I do like their concern for her armor. I can’t wait to see how she has grown to be able to raise the morale of her men. This has been her weakest quality, but she is someone who rises to the occasion, so we shall see.

Speaking of the HSU command, though... it’s very nice to see guys like Kou, Kanto, Jin, and Tan get officer positions. Kou was long overdue, and Kanto was definitely worthy of the promotion. I also appreciate guys like Ryuusen and Denei officially becoming 1,000-man commanders. Both are well deserved. Ultimately, I’m most pumped for Suugen. He’s now the 6th highest-ranked officer in the HSU as a 3,000-man commander. I’m very much looking forward to seeing glimpses of how his training made him stronger.

I’m surprised and a bit disappointed that Garo also isn’t a 3,000-man commander. He gets significant screen time and is one of the few officers who provide tactical or strategic insight. The fact that he has battled some of the top arms of generals like Gyou’un and JKR puts him in a higher tier, in my opinion as a reader. I was also surprised that Denyuu isn’t ranked a bit higher. Now, I don’t think Denyuu is a better officer than Suugen or Garo, but nonetheless, he commands roughly the same amount of respect. Plus, his performance at Gian was tremendously impressive. It’s a shame that both of these guys share the same rank as Hairou and Mando.

The Qin official once again proves that he’s a legit, by-the-book ruler, worthy of leading a city. It’s nice to see a competent official who comes to conclusions based on logic and principle.

I’m looking forward to seeing glimpses of Shin and Rokuomi training together. I’ve said before that their training will make Rokuomi realize that Shin is stronger than him and will only strengthen their bond. Also, I wouldn’t mind Ten getting some schooling from Ryuukoku (if that even happened at all).

Bring on the war! Good luck, Han! Tou, Shin, and Kyou Kai are coming for you!!

War is upon us :BigW:
The only important thing right now is if other states are gonna get involved or not. If let's say Chu were to send an army i could see this becoming a huge war on multiple fronts that goes one for like 100 chapter but if not i think we'll get a sweet 40-50 chapter arc with a decent battle.

WTF :suresure::suresure::suresure:

and just a few days ago I was talking with @TheKnightOfTheSea that Kyourei might not have any big promotions or ranks but THIS?

:saden:
It's how she's been operating since she joined the HSU. She sticks with Kyou Kai until she's given an order to do something, like saving Ou Hon when they arrrived at Eikyuu or assisting Shin.

imo, even prior to the HSU becoming a 30K army, she should've been given a 10M Unit to guard her when catching her breath.

Both Kyou Kai and Kyou Rei should have such small units comprised of elite fighters that can guard them and their mount, and extract them when necessary.