Break Week Charachters who are a waste of Paneltime

F

Foul Legacy

Strawhats
Now hear me out , They are not total waste of time.
But them "only" running in the background is waste of panel.
Them being used.... properly won't be a waste.

Strawhats were useless in wano sometimes.....
Look at egghead now , Luffy is fighting , zoro is fighting , sanji is fighting .....
Rest are running in the background.
:kayneshrug:
Robin is passed out for drama effect.

Scabbards and Yamato. Genuinely there didnโ€™t need to be nine of them.

Kiku was unnecessary
Kawamatsu was unnecessary
Inu and Neko couldโ€™ve just been one character honestly
Yamato literally had the most pointless panel time in
Ashura was also unnecessary. Him and Kawamatsu could have just been combined into Denjiroโ€™s character. Denjiro could have been the bandit leader in Kuri that Oden recruited to his side, who was tasked with protecting Hiyori after Odenโ€™s death. Denjiro becomes Kyoshiro, obtains the blueprints for Onigashima, and funds the rebels in Kuri in secret

Drop the Charachters which for you personally are just wasting Panels when they appear or when they appeared in the last Arcs...

I will start

- Usopp. I dont need to add anything in here hes simply garbage and his Goal itself is embarrasing. Im sick of that Bozo. Elbaf is the last hope for him
@Water1415

:kobeha::kobeha:
Post automatically merged:

Post skip usopp
Brook
Chopper
Scabbards
Tama

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
Scabbards and Yamato. Genuinely there didnโ€™t need to be nine of them.

Kiku was unnecessary
Kawamatsu was unnecessary
Inu and Neko couldโ€™ve just been one character honestly
Yamato literally had the most pointless panel time in
Scabbarbs agreed but I think I disagree with Yamato she was the only one their strong enough to hold back Kaido while Luffy recovered tho the Oden cosplay thing got old quickly Ideally in this cover story she learns she doesn't need to be Oden to be a great person

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
Was she? Marco was there and he could have survived the onslaught for a bit due to his fruit
Marco was tired from holding back king and queen