Break Week Charachters who are a waste of Paneltime

Drop the Charachters which for you personally are just wasting Panels when they appear or when they appeared in the last Arcs...

I will start

- Usopp. I dont need to add anything in here hes simply garbage and his Goal itself is embarrasing. Im sick of that Bozo. Elbaf is the last hope for him
lol I read the thread title and immediately thought of Usopp.
Koby too and Sabo.

Groups of characters should usually cap at 7 before members start becoming forgettable or compete too much for the spotlight. Sorry to Franky, Brook, and especially Jimbe, but the Skypiea saga Straw Hat crew is the ideal. Anyone added after that point is just a minor character in my eyes
Post automatically merged:

Drop the Charachters which for you personally are just wasting Panels when they appear or when they appeared in the last Arcs...

I will start

- Usopp. I dont need to add anything in here hes simply garbage and his Goal itself is embarrasing. Im sick of that Bozo. Elbaf is the last hope for him
Usopp is in a bad spot where he gets some panels, but not enough to justify including him in the story anymore. Oda has forgotten about him since Dressrosa. Praying he gets something because Usopp is the soul of One Piece
Post automatically merged:

What was the point of Admirals again when the Gorosei are the actual villains?
If the Celestial Dragons were identifiable as the main villains from the start of the series, the story would be much, much worse. It isn't as compelling to have a holy army fighting for slavers as enemies from the get go because there is scant moral drama you can create, and subsequently stretch out for hundreds of chapters.

Marines are necessary in a pirate story as the force of order which threatens all pirates, regardless of how noble or vile the intentions of pirates may be. The Marines are interesting because, like pirates, there is an expanse of varied ideologies among them, making the organization a compelling entity.

I'm not saying that the Celestial Dragons can't be good villains. It's just that the conflict there isn't as ideologically deep, and a lot of the intrigue comes from their lore

Last edited: