Character interactions you want(ed) to see?

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
Are there any character interactions you wish we could have gotten to see(or see more of)?

Some examples,

I want to see Ouhon and Kanki interact together. Would be interesting to see Kanki's opinions on Ouhon and Ousen, and I think Ouhon's army of nobles and elites would constrast nicely with Kanki's army of bandits and murderers.

Yotanwa and Mouten. No real reason, I just think these two would be cool in a war together.

Kyoukai, Aisen and Akakin. All three are future right hands of GG.

Ryofui and Moubu. I want to see how Ryofui managed to recruit Moubu to his faction lol. I also wanted to see some of Moubu's views on political matters.

Gokei and Renpa. Both were essentially the last of their groups(Gaimou, Reiou and Earl Shi were imprisoned, the other 3 Dragons were dead, and the other two heavens were both long dead by Sanyou). Both are also veteran generals who stood at the peak of authority and power in their home states

Mougou and Duke Hyou. Both are Qin veterans from King Sho's era, and both were Qin's two active great generals at the beginning of the series.

Kyoukai and Karyoten. Brah. These two have had like one talk in the entire series, and that was like during chapter 100. These two need more development and interactions together.

Earl Shi and the Juuko Generals. Both are men who are functionally empty inside, but they are still different. God I wish Earl Shi survived Fire Dragons arc.

Kouen and Renpa. Very likely that these two clashed together at some point in the past, I wouldn't be surprised if they have met.

Gyou'un and Tou. Self explanatory, both are men who lost their lords, I think a duel between these two would be emotionally intense, but a conversation would also be nice. (Tou flashback pls).

Sei and King Sho.

Ouken and King Sho.

Ouken and Kouen.

Riboku and Ouken.

Riboku and Gouhoumei.

Kochou, Shibashou and Keisha. I am sooo curious to see Shibashou's backstory. Keisha and Kochou could be an interesting dynamic.

Choutou and Shin. Choutou is the only Qin Great General that was active from the beginning of the series that Shin never got a chance to interact with.

I think these two would get along with each other quite well. Both of them are honorable types that care about loyalty and keeping warfare civilised. While Shin's rough and ready attitude might grate against Choutou's more orthodox style, I would expect these two would soon develop a healthy respect for each other's abilities.

I miss Choutou. :catsweat:

D

Deleted member 10278

Ryofui and Moubu. I want to see how Ryofui managed to recruit Moubu to his faction lol. I also wanted to see some of Moubu's views on political matters.
Isn’t this because of Shouheikun? It seems him and Moubu go way back. It only makes sense that after Ryofui got Shouheikun on his side that Moubu tagged along, I don’t think Moubu was all that interested in Ryofui’s political matters but moreso stuff like proving he’s the strongest man in China and what not.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
Isn’t this because of Shouheikun? It seems him and Moubu go way back. It only makes sense that after Ryofui got Shouheikun on his side that Moubu tagged along, I don’t think Moubu was all that interested in Ryofui’s political matters but moreso stuff like proving he’s the strongest man in China and what not.
Probably. Iirc, Ryofui said that Shouheikun was the member of the 4 pillars that has been with him the longest, so Moubu probably joined just because of his friendship with SHK.

I wonder if Mougou had any affiliation with Ryofui's faction.

Probably. Iirc, Ryofui said that Shouheikun was the member of the 4 pillars that has been with him the longest, so Moubu probably joined just because of his friendship with SHK.

I wonder if Mougou had any affiliation with Ryofui's faction.
I feel like Mougou was kind of similar to Moubu, in that they both didn't care about the political side of things and just wanted to do whatever was assigned to them. Mougou going from state to state trying to become a Great General (and run from Renpa) and Moubu just wanted the opportunity to process he's the strongest.

Man, when RyoFui's 4 pillars were introduced, I thought Shin was going to have to defeat/kill Moubu for RyoFui to lose.
:milaugh:

Gokei and Renpa is an interesting one. Not just because of a theoretical rivalry, but because Renpa went to stay in Wei. I'd have to have seen how they would interact together because I'm sure Gokei had some influence.

Now i'd like to see Renpa and Kouen, for similar reasons. Renpa and Kanmei too. Essentially a meeting with two huge egos/legends/rivals.

Since I view them as the Shin-Ousen of their generation, need to see what type of connection these two had:

The public leader of the Qin 6 & the rumored mastermind of the Qin 6. Since Koshou's big hype, this one's always been interesting to me.

Never thought about this, but yea now that you mention this... def. would be great to see Renpa comment on Tou's progression since being Ouki's right hand man and w.e he was before when Ouki was climbing the ranks.