Choose your fighter 2: Electric Boogaloo.

I thought that this could be a fun discussion to have here.

If you folks could choose any individual from history or a deity from a religion and place them into the world of RoR or a sequel to RoR as a character, who would you chose?
Yes, I am a discussion hack and am reviving a topic from about seven months ago in the General Thread. :smoothieduck:

However, the RoR Gang is going strong and we got a whole arse section to ourselves, so we can have new threads for old topics trapped in General. :finally:

Besides, some of you may have learned about some more historical and mythological chads since last time this question was asked. :willsmith:

So go wild and choose your bad arse fighter.:getnappaed:

Some RoR Gang tags;
@Tris @Blackbeard @yj @BangMi @Kejon @Light D Lamperouge @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Zoro D Goat @Yoru @Sadistic Senpai @h_zorothegoat @Mr. Anderson @DarkWitch @Marimo_420 @nik87 @Zowo @Yo Tan Wa @The White Crane

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Yes, I am a discussion hack and am reviving a topic from about seven months ago in the General Thread. :smoothieduck:

However, the RoR Gang is going strong and we got a whole arse section to ourselves, so we can have new threads for old topics trapped in General. :finally:

Besides, some of you may have learned about some more historical and mythological chads since last time this question was asked. :willsmith:

Some RoR Gang tags;
@Tris @Blackbeard @yj @BangMi @Kejon @Light D Lamperouge @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Zoro D Goat @Yoru @Sadistic Senpai @h_zorothegoat @Mr. Anderson @DarkWitch @Marimo_420 @nik87 @Zowo @Yo Tan Wa @The White Crane
Hm, I think I already chose some above, but I’ll give some more:

Humans: I still wish we would’ve gotten Blackbeard. I think Achilles would be cool to see too. Alexander the Great I think might’ve been cool.

Gods: the one I didn’t mention last time is Ra, from Egypt. He is a badass Sun God who defeated Apophis who is a giant evil Snake. He would be an ill addition.

Hm, I think I already chose some above, but I’ll give some more:
Aye, you enlightened us to the most horrific version of Washington imaginable. :catsweat:
For the humans, I would actually go with 3 choices.

Alexander the Great

I actually don’t know why Alexander isn’t present here lol. I guess because the empire he conquered, despite being the largest empire of the time, was smaller than Qin Shi Huang’s unified China when it was eventually United.

But Qin Shi Huang was an emperor who sat inside of his throne room for basically his entire career. China was United by his armies, but QSH himself basically sat in his throne room not doing much during the time.

Alexander however, was a frontline fighting warrior King who acted as a commanding General and a frontline cavalry-man in all of his battles lol. There were a few occasions where Alexander was said to have personally slain the commander of the enemy armies that opposed him during his quest to utterly dominate the entirety of Western Asia lol. Sure these are just legends, but this is a fanservice manga and I think they’d be extremely fun to see in a manga lol.

Alexander was also personally instructed in his youth by Aristotle, which for those of you who aren’t that familiar with Greek philosophers...Aristotle is the GOAT. He was personally taught by Plato who was taught by Socrates, and Aristotle’s philosophical ideas and accomplishments transcend both of them.

And yeah, this guy was Alexander’s childhood teacher. No wonder the dude conquered basically the entire known world to the west at the time lol.
George Washington.

Hear me out.

I’m not a fanboy of any figures in US history, but the legends about Washington himself are actually pretty scary.

Unlike the rest of the US founding fathers (or at least most of them), Washington was not a politician or a statesmen, he was the best General that the rebels had at the time. He was voted to be the first President of the US not because of his political skill, but because he was an extremely popular war hero unlike the rest of the Founding Fathers.

The scary legends about Washington involve tails about his own physical strength which are historically false but could make for a fun backstory in series, but my favorite legend about George was that his teeth were made of wood...which in and of itself is a bastardization of the REAL legend about Washington’s teeth, that he would sometimes take teeth off of animal corpses and shove them into his mouth as a replacement for his real teeth that had fallen out.

The legends about Washington were that he killed Bears, Wolves, and Horses, and would use their teeth as his own.

Yeah. So combine this legend with other legends about his strength and such, and you’d have the makings for a terrifying manga version of him lol. Essentially the public image we know of George would be a facade for a savage monster who had beast-teeth and unnatural strength and extreme bloodlust lol.

I think this would be awesome.
Blackbeard.

You guys probably know the stories of the irl Blackbeard so I won’t rant here. Whitebeard’s death, where he took hundreds of bullets and stabs or whatever and his body kept standing after he died, is actually plagiarized from the real Blackbeard’s death, where he was killed after taking dozens of stab wounds and bullets, but his body was rumored to stay standing for several minutes after his death, so they beheaded him and threw his body into the ocean. Which it then circled the ship the Navy was on for half an hour lol.

The irl Blackbeard was a enormous monster man who regularly engaged in horrific torture and embarked on pirate suicide missions and came out on top every time until his death. You guys should go look up stories of him lol.

The God side is a bit trickier. My favorite fictional God is Oden and he’s already present and looking like a true BAMF lol. So I had to a more obscure one:
Seth (Egyptian)

God of Deserts, Storms, Violence, Disorder, and Foreigners. Read up on this bamf here.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Set_(deity)

And set the mood with some Blackened Death Metal @Zenos7

Some RoR Gang tags;
Aye man, the sad fact is there was probably some nameless medieval soldier who could have been better than most of historical figures we know so far lmfao.

Ragnar Lothbrok
Edward Teach
Tarrare
Osiris
Nebuchadnezzar
Miyamoto Musashi
Alexander The Great
Cao Cao
Wang Jian
Sobek

Congratulations for the new dedicated RoR section by the way. :cheers:

Aye man, the sad fact is there was probably some nameless medieval soldier who could have been better than most of historical figures we know so far lmfao.
I can only assume that some of the figures chosen are going to have some crazy arse hax powers because why else would anyone want Nostradamus or Tesla to throw hands with literal deities? :usoprice:

At least Rasputin was notoriously difficult to kill if nothing else. Lol.
Tarrare is too overpowered bro. No God would want to step into the ring with a soulless, bipedal, sentient trash compactor that could (and would) literally consume them in one sitting. :jay-he:

Oh yeah, for the morbidly curious, this is Tarrare (P.S. if you are eating or have recently eaten, check the rest of this post in like two hours from now).
It should be noted that Tarrare was only suspected of being the reason behind that toddler's disappearance, it was not actually proven though the fact that it was not outside the realm of possibility still says a lot about the guy. :crazwhat:

The rest of that shit is supposedly all true though. Wikipedia has a bunch of citations for each part of the story.

Funny thing is, there was another one of these bipedal bottomless pits running around at the same time in Charles Domery.
Domery was not as much as a physical mutant as Tarrare though. He looked normal and did not smell particularly bad by 18th century standards, unlike Tarrare.

I can only assume that some of the figures chosen are going to have some crazy arse hax powers because why else would anyone want Nostradamus or Tesla to throw hands with literal deities? :usoprice:

At least Rasputin was notoriously difficult to kill if nothing else. Lol.

Tarrare is too overpowered bro. No God would want to step into the ring with a soulless, bipedal, sentient trash compactor that could (and would) literally consume them in one sitting. :jay-he:

Oh yeah, for the morbidly curious, this is Tarrare (P.S. if you are eating or have recently eaten, check the rest of this post in like two hours from now).
It should be noted that Tarrare was only suspected of being the reason behind that toddler's disappearance, it was not actually proven though the fact that it was not outside the realm of possibility still says a lot about the guy. :crazwhat:

The rest of that shit is supposedly all true though. Wikipedia has a bunch of citations for each part of the story.

Funny thing is, there was another one of these bipedal bottomless pits running around at the same time in Charles Domery.
Domery was not as much as a physical mutant as Tarrare though. He looked normal and did not smell particularly bad by 18th century standards, unlike Tarrare.
Bruh, thanks for the brief intro on Tarrare for everyone who doesn't know him. His backstory was really painful, the man was smuggling crucial army report papers in his stomach to deliver them behind enemy lines just so they can reward him with more food. The dude was even eating infants during his therapy in hospitals, i'm sure RoR would turn someone like him into something like Neo from Toriko :steef:

Actually im a moslem n i really like the story from my religion. There are so many person that got a really great achievment in war or the other.

1. It is said "if that man take a walk in a valley, devil will take other valley because scared of him" he is called Umar Bin Khatab.

2. It is said "if all humans faith compared to him, his faith is bigger than all humans faith that born from Adam" he is called Abu Bakar.

3. It is said "This man never tasted "defeat" in a war" his name is Khalid Bin Walid

4. It is said "This man never miss his shot" i forgot his name but if someone want to know i will search it.

5. There is a man got a title "Known in the sky, but unknown in the earth" his name is Uwais Al Qorni

6. There is a prophet that make a mountain using hot metal to seize the strongest army in earth.

7. There is a Prophet that conquer all race Human, Animal, even genie.

And so many more great person in my religion history.

I haven't read this series and I've only barely watched the anime, so I don't know if these characters are in the series or not; but just from the premise, I'd kinda like to see a battle between Jesus and Hitler.
Post automatically merged:

Obviously, Hitler would lose

Last edited:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓

Some RoR Gang tags;
Damn, I wanted to make a thread on this lol

Oh well:
  1. Joan of Arc vs Nyx(Primordial of Night) Nyx wins.
  2. Genghis Khan vs the Yellow Dragon(Huánglóng) Genghis Khan wins.
  3. Vlad the Impaler vs Persephone. Vlad the Impaler Wins.
  4. Judas(the one who betrayed Jesus) vs Huiztilopochlti. Judas wins.
  5. Robin Hood vs Artemis (Archer Duel). Artemis wins.
  6. Sun Tzu vs Tyr(Norse God of War). Tyr wins.
  7. Oda Nobunaga vs Mami Wata. Mami Wata wins.
  8. Perseus vs Osiris. Perseus wins.
  9. Lizzie Borden vs Nanook(Master of Bears). Nanook.
  10. Mansa Musa(richest man in history) vs Erebus(Primordial of Darkness) Erebus wins.
  11. Sigurd vs Baal. Sigurd Wins.
  12. Lovecraft vs Cthulhu. Lovecraft wins.
  13. King Arthur vs Hestia. King Arthur Wins.
Post automatically merged:

I respect that pick, I'm reading Vagabond rn.

Last edited:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
:kata:

1. Ghenghis Khan vs Quetzalcoaltl. Winner: Gods.
  2. Uncana vs Zules. Winner: Zules.
  3. Edward the Black Prince vs Takemikazuchi. Winner: Humanity.
  4. Hassan Sabbah vs Baron Semedi. Winner: Humanity.
  5. Harry Houdini vs Janus. Winner: Gods.
  6. Dante vs Red Horn. Winner: Humanity.
  7. Guy Fawkes vs Baldur. Winner: Humanity.
  8. Aristole vs the Morrigan. Winner: Gods.
  9. Yip Man vs Charon. Winner: Humanity.
  10. Cleopatra vs Jack Frost. Winner: Gods.
  11. Sun Tzu vs Maui. Winner: Humanity.
  12. Yi Sun-Sin vs Ra. Winner: Gods.
  13. Joan of Arc vs Hestia. Winner: Humanity.